This hotel was cheaper than the others in West Yellowstone by far so I was worried about what our room was going to be. You get what you pay for right?! Well this hotel was very suprising. I think it must have been recently remodeled. It was very clean and new on the inside. The room was great!! The pool was fun. Like every hotel. The contenential breakfast was good but crowded. You gotta get there early to get any food and a place to sit. But then everyone else is squishing around you. Better off eating in your room!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western Desert Hotel
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.