The beds, carpet and bathroom were clean; A Great price off-season at $63 weeknight, but considering we're just on the outskirts of Yellowstone, the WIFI is slower than my 56k modem of 16years ago.
The breakfast actually had multiple options, that were reasonable enough to fulfill all our party of 4. Hotel staff was polite, smiling and easy to deal with, whether middle of the day, late at night, or early morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western