“Too busy for their customers” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
“Too busy for their customers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Based on fairly decent reviews, we gave it a try for dinner. The place was full, usually a good sign, not so here. Service was slow, food was so so, my medium-rare steak was barely browned on the outside, but I dared not take time to send it back. Good luck finding entrees under $10 as listed on here. I think it could be an OK restaurant when not busy, but don't expect reasonable prices.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sofia, Bulgaria
“Great burgers (beef and bison)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The hamburgers were done to order and the bison burger was very good. Our waiter was very friendly and patient as we considered the options.

Visited June 2014
“Decent, But Nothing to Write Home About”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This place is off the beaten path and is rarely crowded, especially at lunch time. I just wanted something quick while on lunch break and didn't have time to wait in line at the other restaurants.

I had the fish and chips. It came out hot and fast, faster than the " fast food" joints in town. Food was nothing special, but no complaints either. Service was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“If you want or a hamburger or a steak they have them both.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

After a long day at the park we were all hungry. My Dad wanted a big juicy hamburger and he loved it. My son tried the bison burger, again a hit. My husband had the special of the night, "surf and turf" the steak and shrimp were both delicious. I had the grilled chicken and fries, wonderful. The inside dining area isn't very big but we didn't have to wait too long for a table. They also offer an outside eating area, but it was too cool to use when we were there. The staff was friendly and working hard!

Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great homemade soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I had lunch here today and we plan to come back before we leave West Yellowstone. The Bison burger was very good and the soup delicious and clearly homemade. Our waitress was friendly and very efficient . The chef was friendly as well and told us about the upcoming specials. If your are in West Yellowstone, definitely try Geyser Grill for lunch or dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere