A lovely lodge with an interesting history . . . take time to read the information posted around the hotel lobby. Very comfortable stay. We had room 212, a large suite with a bed and table and chairs in the main room, a separate bedroom with a king bed and a small log cabin front in a nook with two beds, one child size, one bath. (And a shelf with 3 bowls, a wooden spoon and a box of Oatmeal, all fitting the Three Bear theme.) One bathroom but a sink outside. Would be great for a family. hOf course the location is superb so near the entry to Yellowstone Park and the Wolf and Grizzly Discovery Center. Had a good breakfast, very reasonable priced, in their restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone