I've been to their excellent restuarant many times but never stayed at the lodge. We were not disappointed. The people at the desk were very nice and helpful. I received a military discount which I appreciated. We stayed in one of the outside ground rooms and They were very comfortable and clean. They had all the ammenities; satelite tv, fridge, microwave, coffee. The restuarant is right next door and is one of my 2 favorite places to eat in West Yellowstone. The lodge is convenient to the downtown shops and museums. We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone