Not being familiar with the area, I was not sure where to stay for our week's trip to Yellowstone Park. After much searching and not wanting to stay at a chain hotel, the Three bears was very appealing. I was right. Unique hotel with good services and clean comfortable rooms. The bathrooms at the motel area are a bit outdated but clean. The location was perfect for us. Very close to the park's west entrance. Their is a good restaurant for breakfast next to the hotel.. Can't remember the name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone