“Nothing Special” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:30am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
“Nothing Special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Food was fine, but nothing special. The service was pretty slow. Took forever just to place our order, it was like they forgot they hadn't taken it yet. Two other tables that came in after us got their food before or order was even taken. It wasn't busy either. We won't be going back.

Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Had a fantastic experience here the other day. I went with a friend to get breakfast on a Saturday around 10am, which was a very very busy time, but our wait time to get a table was no more than 10 minutes. Our server (I forget her name, but she was an older lady with black hair) was extremely friendly and charming, and she was very attentive to our table as well and made sure to check up on us and let us know when things would be taking an extra minute due to the kitchen being very busy. As a server myself, I know how important this is to do! The food itself was delicious. I got two eggs scrambled, bacon, hashbrowns, sourdough toast, and a "dirty chai" to drink (chai latte with a double shot of espresso in it). The dirty chai used locally roasted coffee and was delicious; one of the best I've ever had, in fact! The eggs were perfect, the bacon crispy, the toast came with both strawberry and blackberry jam (yummy!), and they even made sure to make the hashbrowns extra crispy as I had requested, which was impressive considering how busy they were! Also, the price for both my meal, drink, and my friend's meal (I picked up his check) was only $20. What a deal! I will definitely be returning on my next trip to town.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Family friendly breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The Running Bear was crazy busy even on a weekday morning. Even so, our order was taken quickly and the food was ready in a jif. Our server made a big to do over my one year old granddaughter and over all we were very happy with the food choices.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milaca, Minnesota
“Good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Went here for breakfast. Place was busy, which is always a good sign. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon and hash browns. All were very good. Hash browns were great. Price was average. Service was good considering how busy they were. Lots of menu choices for both food and beverages. Seperate beverage menu which includes lots of custom latte and mocha drinks. Would eat here again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Cruz, California
“Reasonable breakfast, nice service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Coffee was good, biscuits and gravy were only so-so. The place is friendly and clean and the service was very pleasant.

Visited August 2014