“Good Service, Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
illinios
“Good Service, Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2005

We just returned from our first trip to Yellowstone Natl Park, while staying in West Yellowstone, we ate at Pete's Rocky Mtn Pizza Co, small cozy restaurant, with seating outside also. Good service and Great Pizza. Prices were a little higher than average however this is a tourist town. Overall well worth the price. We will definitely be going back to Pete's when we return to Yellowstone next summer.

Indiana
“Best meal on trip in my opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2005

This was by far my favorite meal on our vacation out west. They don't have alot of "name brand" higher end restaurants out there and we were at a loss after getting some not so good food. I had read a review on it and decided to try it. It was absolutely delicious. We had ravioli, manicotti, alfredo, and my daughter ordered a pepperoni pizza and they were ALL delicious. The tomato sauce was kind of sweet - which I love. The alfredo was the best my son had on the trip and he ate that at least 5 times while we were gone. Most entrees run $11-$13 for pasta so it isn't cheap, but well worth the money.

St. George, Utah
“Delicious! Good customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2005

The BEST spaghetti sauce I have ever had in my life is right here in this little restaurant. I would highly recommend stopping in - they also have some interesting and good pizza combinations... if you like pesto sauce, try the "Popeye's Chicken" - it is VERY good. And if you get there when it's crowded, try going during the day - they have the sweetest waitresses there.