“Lots of variety” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Mundelein, Illinois
“Lots of variety”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Enjoyed our meal here. It has more than pizza. Food was good and staff nice. Accommodated special requests.

Visited June 2013

West Yellowstone, Montana
“Just OK pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I guess I'm somewhat particular about pizza. I like all types, as long as the crust, sauce, cheese and toppings are all top notch. What I got at Pete's was a pretty decent sauce and cheese mix with fresh sliced mushrooms on a weak crust. It reminded me of Boboli crust you can buy in the supermarket.
My dining partner had the meatball sandwich and she said it was very good.
I think the draw here is that they offer a variety of pastas which are interesting (such as elk sausage ravioli) and friendly service. The pizza just didn't measure up for me. Maybe the pasta is better. I'd try something different next time.
On the plus side, they do offer free delivery, so for those who are spending the night in West Yellowstone after a long, hard day in the park will find this a welcome treat.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Breesport
“Good Service, Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the Spaghetti and meatballs it was pretty good. My husband had Pete's signature pizza which was supposed to come with pepperoni on it but had no pepperoni but besides that he said it was good.

Visited May 2013
“Typical Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Of course we had different styles of Pizza and were not disappointed. Prices and Service were okay. The choices of drinks is not so great.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great pizza, great prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

We ate here 2 out of the 3 nights we were in Yellowstone. We felt the pizza was very good, and was an overall great value. We did have to wait 10-15 minutes when we got there, as it was very busy and there was quite a line. This place is a little small, but we found it to be well worth the wait. We will definitely go back there the next time we go to Yellowstone.

• Visited September 2012