“Fun Place” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bullwinkl'e Saloon & Eatery has many faces. Under one roof we have: The Casino Bar - 18 Video Slot Machines, Bar with Bar Tables, 10+ Flat Screen TVs with all the Sports, Video Jukebox and Food! Over 21 after 5pm. The Liquor Store - Full selection of Beer Wine and Spirits, plus Sodas, Mixers and Juices in addition to Souvenir Items - Hats, Tshirts, Glassware, etc. The Restaurant is Full Service and Family Friendly. Large Groups accommodated. Full Bar and Lounge Dining. There is something for everyone - music and gaming, or quiet family dining - you get to decide! We also package for Take Out, so you can enjoy your meal in any surrounding!
Denver
“Fun Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

On our recent trip to West Yellowstone, we found ourselves in a fairly 'shut down' town with only a few choices for dinner. We had never been to Bullwinkle's but decided to try it and were pleased overall. The menu was fun but a bit pricey, which I would imagine is due to it being a tourist area. Our server, James, was very patient with us as we took our time ordering. The service was good and he made us feel welcome. They also have some casino machines inside and I tried my luck on a nickel machine and walked out with $20! Food was pretty good overall and the cheesy balls were AWESOME! I will certainly go back for more of those on the next visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

tooele
“Bartender, James is high on speed and drinking on the job”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came 600 miles to the snowmobile expo and had a great exper. until we went bullwinkles. If i had an employee drinking on the job, He would fired and proscuted. I seen him get real nasty with a father and son. He told them he wasnt serving them anymore, so they tipped him and they never said a word, and they went to leave and the bartender, James ran to the end of the bar and shoved a bar stool down in front of them and tried to pick a fight.The guys just picked up the stool and left. If these are the kind of people they hire, I would strongly recommend, NOT TO GO THERE!!!! I saw him fix a drink for a lady there at the bar and was served. She tasted it and told him it didnt taste right. He grabed the drink and drank it and said,Whats wrong with that? The food was good, but employes must be hard to get. Oh, by the way, there were plenty of wittness, so dont just take my word on this!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
304jackie304, Owner at Bullwinkle's Saloon and Eatery, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
This is not how I run A business and we are sorry for your experience. Drinking on the job is not allowed in the building. And you are exactly correct help is hard to find. I just wish you would of ask for management on spot. Please give us another try.
Thanks Jackie
“Love It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visit West Yellowstone for a week every February and we eat at Bullwinkles every night . We wouldn't even think about trying anywhere else. Great food and service.We look forward to it months in advance. Thanks Jackie

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gallup, New Mexico
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great place to hang out during the summer months and winter months. if you like good food this is the place to come

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I am shocked at some of the reviews I have read. I have been going to West Yellowstone for 25 years on vacation and family reunions. This is one restraunt I always have dinner at every visit.
I don't think people understand tourist towns and the struggles to accomadate many people in a short amount of time. I have always had an excellent meal and very friendly service. Definately give it a try!

• Visited January 2013