We rented the big condo (condo 118) that sleeps 10. It was a huge 2 bedroom. There were 3 beds in one of the rooms and 2 queen beds in the other.
Here are the pros:
1) The condo was clean and very spacious.
2) The bed was comfy.
3) There is a full size refrigerator in the kitchenette and the kitchen was well stocked with plates and cutlery.
4) 2 good sized bathrooms
A few cons would be:
1) The pillows were not comfortable at all. They were too fluffy high and we ended up not using the pillows. We had a neckache the first night of trying to get comfortable sleeping with the pillows.
2) Condo 118 parking is on streetside, not in the parking lot of the condo unit.
3) The laundry room closes at 9 pm. In my opinion, a little too early for families to be able to use
the laundry room coming back from a tour at Yellowstone.
Overall, a great place to stay. Would recommend to families planning a stay at West Yellowstone.