We rented the Moose cabin for 3 night while visiting Yellowstone. While our purpose was to see Yellowstone NP for the first time, we were captivated by the little town of West Yellowstone in Montana. Our cabin was cozy, comfortable, and I feel it was fairly priced. We had 2 queen sized beds, a full bathroom, a kitchenette with a microwave, sink, and apartment sized refrigerator. This made eating cereal and heating up Spaghetti-o's perfect for enjoying this area on a budget. Both rooms had cable tv and the front room had a cute little faux wood burning stove. Our rooms warmed up quickly, especially after an early snow overnight. I would definitely stay here again. It was quiet and private, but still close enough to walk to vendor shops and restaurants located in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone