Picked this hotel based on price and high ratings on tripadvisor and we were very happy with the choice. The room was clean and neat and we liked the decor a lot. The only problem we had with the room is that when some noisy neighbors showed up, it was easy to hear them.
The staff was very nice and helpful and worked to get the wireless internet working when it went down for a little bit. They weren't trained tech support, but they were kind and very helpful. I would be happy to stay here again if I get to visit Yellowstone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone