My husband and I stayed in one of the themed rooms, ours was "Fly Fishing" , with nice cabin decor, comfy and warm, had small refrigerator, microwave, table with two chairs, everything you'd need. No coffee maker in room but there is a continental breakfast available with coffee and pastries. Nice sample freebies in office such as lotion, toothpaste, etc. The location was a great place from which to base our Yellowstone excursions each day, just a few blocks from the entrance to the park. Short walk to the main part of town and all the souveneir, tourist shops and restaurants. We enjoyed the local theatre musical production of "Chaps!" The performers had great voices and all the cowboy songs really made you feel you were in the Old West. Great fun. Good restaurant is the Timberline. All in walking distance. Owners were very helpful also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone