“First time shooting a Gun!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
Norton
“First time shooting a Gun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I loved this experience and my husband and I had a great time...I told Eric that I had never shot before but he was very patient and explained everything to me....although I was considerably nervous after I got the hang of it I really enjoyed it...my husband on the other hand is a good shot so he got to sit back and snicker at me but he too enjoyed it....we chatted back and forth with Eric...he does make safety a priority and explained about the handling of the different guns...I would encourage anyone visiting there to go to the range it was so much fun and quite an experience one that I will never forget....Thank you both it was great !!

“Big Gun Big Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I went to this place last night and even though we belong to a gun range back home we had the best time.
Eric was very helpful and the wepons that we chose to shoot were in great condition and we were able to shoot guns that back home are not even allowed to be used.
I would tell anyone staying in West Yellowstone to make this a part of your stay.
Lots of goos safe FUN!!!
and remember to take the wife she will reallt enjoy it also and eric is very helpful with everything.
Thanks Big Gun Fun for a great time!!!!

mass
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I happened on this place on a rainy day. What else to do on a rainy day but shoot a gun! I had never fired on before and the owner was so patient and knowledgeable that I shot pretty good for a first timer! Great thing to do!

London
“Good fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had a good time, it's a brilliant experience to try on a holiday ,something which we cannot normally do , I did however find difficulty understanding the person supervising us. Luckily we had someone with us who had a lot of experience re guns who could explain. Maybe they should be careful who they put people with.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“History Comes Alive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I usually don't due reviews but this was like my walk through history. The people I met who worked there, Eric and Beverly are very nice, not pushy and very informative. Brad was my range instructor who assisted me and answered my questions as I moved from gun to gun.
I am cautious and safety is of the highest priority and was met while I was there. These are guns we see in the movies and TV and the excitement to shoot a Thompson Submachine Gun, AK-47, Western Gatling Gun and the Kriss Vector is something you can't explain in words but rather doing. Will go again if I ever get back to Yellowstone. Until next time "Big Guns keep the lights on".