“Best espresso shakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Ice Cream
Twin Cities
“Best espresso shakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Super friendly service. Very clean and priced well. When you try the espresso shake, you won't care what it costs. It's the best thing I've ever had anywhere. I feel bad it's for sale and hope the new owners keep the same menu/recipes for our future trips!

• Visited August 2012

Seoul
“Deserves every star!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Delicious homemade ice cream. Big portions for small price. Friendly staff that has to tolerate tourists all day long. Located right on corner. Outdoor seating. Perfect for after dinner walk back to your hotel or campsite.

Chicago, IL
“Huge servings of great ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here twice for I've cream during our stay. The portions (even for a small) are huge and the ice cream is creamy and delicious. We had the huckleberry and moose tracks. Yum!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Ice Cream in West Yellowstone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Have had ice cream a few different places, this is the one! Owners kindly offered water for our dogs which was greatly appreciated!

Hof
“Best Cappuccino in USA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Hello, I am Cappuccino fan and cannot live without good italian style cappuccino.... I know what good cappuccino is: I live in Europe (and lived in Italy 1 year).
I was in vacation in USA for 3 weeks and drank many cappuccini (New York, Yellostone, North Carolina) and cappuccino made @ "Espresso West" was the best I had in all my trip in USA and among the best in my life. Cappucino has a lot of grat foam, contains already the desired sugar (she asks you how much) and has real flavor of espresso inside of it.
Service is excellent... I think the name of the owner (& cappuccino maker) is Billie Richards
By the way: I highly recommend "breakfast burrito" specially the one with beef.
Regards