“OK for lunch on the road” 4 of 5 stars

317 Teton Ave, Valier, MT 59425
(406) 279-3631
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Valier
“OK for lunch on the road”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stopped here after leaving Glacier National Park. Our options were slim but could tell from the pickups out front that the place was popular with locals. It is just as much a bar as it is a restaurant with several locals having a cold obe and others just hanging out. There is even a pool table in the back. Pros--friendly staff, lots of variety, and big portions. Cons--smelled a bit smoky from smoke drifting in from outside. I had chicken livers and salad. The livers were over cooked a bit but the side salad was large and fresh. Hubby was really happy with his burger and side of some kind of fritter of fried cheese with jalapeños. Menu is mainly appetizers, salads, burgers and pizza, in other words, bar food. Prices were right. I would give them 3 stars for the smoke and over-cooked livers, but they were just so nice and down home that I can't make myself do that.

1 review from our community