My family had 1 night at the Laughing Horse Lodge in Swan Lake, MT and had an amazing experience thanks to Kathleen the owner, and her 2 golden retrievers. It is located across the street from swan lake (gorgeous part of MT) which is close to Bigfork, Kalispell, Whitefish and Glacier National Park. My family was very impressed with the intimate room and the owner Kathleen, who was extremely helpful and knowledgable of the area. Above all, Kathleen is an amazing chief, and our family had their best dinner and breakfast in all of Montana. What a great PLACE, and we will be back! The Laughing Horse Lodge is cozy, clean, and the patio/ garden is a very relaxing environment. The Laughing Horse is great for couples, families for a fair and REASONABLE PRICE..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style road house featuring gourmet dining and comfortable, quiet rooms - no TVs, Phones, or Alarm clocks in rooms, no cell service on property. Non-smoking dogs welcome. Complimentary WiFi. Near Glacier National Park and Bob Marshall Wilderness. Perfect for weekend getaways, intimate weddings, family reunions and retreats. Open May through October. Dining room known for presenting mostly organic, always fresh and totally delicious meals - gluten and dairy free, as well as vegan meals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Laughing Horse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laughing Horse Hotel Swan Lake
- Laughing Horse Lodge Swan Lake, Montana