We spent two nights on the Fishermans Special, We were treated like kings for the entire time we were there. The food was the best we have ever had on trip. Kathleen is a great hoast and an excellent chef. The rooms are clean and very quiet. The fishing was slow, but we will be back next year,with some friends, just for the great food and and peacefull stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style road house featuring gourmet dining and comfortable, quiet rooms - no TVs, Phones, or Alarm clocks in rooms, no cell service on property. Non-smoking dogs welcome. Complimentary WiFi. Near Glacier National Park and Bob Marshall Wilderness. Perfect for weekend getaways, intimate weddings, family reunions and retreats. Open May through October. Dining room known for presenting mostly organic, always fresh and totally delicious meals - gluten and dairy free, as well as vegan meals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Laughing Horse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laughing Horse Hotel Swan Lake
- Laughing Horse Lodge Swan Lake, Montana