“Try it anyway!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Portland, Oregon
“Try it anyway!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you've never been to Sidney, there aren't many options for food especially if you're tired of fast food and steak. I found this place on line and went to check it out. Not going to lie, I almost passed it up when I saw it..not much on the outside and dingy on the inside. The place could use a good scrub and some paint...but while I was there the phone rang non stop for take out and several more customers came in and picked up so I rolled the dice and ordered. Menu is a mix of Thai and Chinese..I had both but I'd stick to the Thai choices...Dan's Curry is so good! I wish I had picked up two orders..portions are not huge but prices are reasonable so order more than you think you want..also a little light on the spiceness? for Thai so ask for heat if you like more. I will definitely be back when I'm in town again. I'd actually drive to it or stop by if I was traveling through

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“What a surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Best Asian restaurant I've ever found in a town this size. It's family run and the service is only okay, but our meal was reasonably priced and wonderfully prepared.

Visited July 2013
Sidney, Montana
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I greatly enjoy the Asian Garden. The servers are super nice and the food is delicious. The wait is short and the prices fair. It could have a nicer atmosphere but maybe in time they will dress the place up a bit.

Visited December 2012
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

For the limited options we have in Sidney, this is a nice place to go. Could use a little more help (always busy) and could be cleaned a bit better but again they are busy! We love the staff, very friendly and a great place to take my family and friends!

Visited February 2013
“Noodles”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

They use spaghetti noodles for their Pad Thai. Nuff said. I go often, as there is no choice here in Sidney.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere