“Tasty little pizzas” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Denver, Colorado
“Tasty little pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Made to order pizzas were very good. No alcohol, but there's a wine/beer Quik-shop across the street. About 2 blocks south of the Starlite Motel.

Visited August 2013

Vermont
“Good for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Bada Bing is one of only a few restaurants in Ronan, and they offer food for really good prices. I have only had their pizza, so I cannot speak to other menu items. The pizzas are all one size, about 10", and sliced into six pieces. The toppings are pretty good, though the pepperoni pizza was a bit underdressed. I really love pizza and I consider this to be average. The crust is chewy and the pizzas are not greasy, both nice attributes. I really like the $5 pizza after 5pm because I can call it in and pick it up on my way home. Some of the other reviewers compared it to Biga Pizza in Missoula and I definitely would not agree, Bada Bing is way different in price and pizza.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Polson
“OUTSTANDING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I don't understand, when a restaurant serves pizza of this caliber, it should be packed. We have been frequenting BB since it opened last year. There is never a crowd and I wonder how ultimately they stay open. Yet, and factually they have the best pizza I have eaten in Montana bar none. They completely destroy their competition most certainly any where in the Mission Valley, Missoula or Kalispell. Pizza, you may say, but their pizza is not like the gooey frequently mess that you find at the 'chains' rather BB's pizza is more like what you would find while taking a bicycle cruise through a small village in Italy, seeing a sign hanging from a years old beam atop a restaurant and wondering in for a slice of local taste. BB's crust is literally home made, not packaged and defrosted and called home made but actually home made with 'real' flour. The toppings are always fresh. I typically add extra cheese as that is my personal preference but the pie doesn't 'need' it. I would most certainly encourage anyone who is passing through to stop by and experience likely one of the best pizza pies you have ever had. The atmosphere is 'ok' nothing to be up or down about, and the restaurant is spotless and the staff are always friendly. But.... Now the price. Last evening we had the Vegetariaiano pizza with extra cheese - the price for the pie with the extra cheese was $6.50. I have had several of their other dishes and they are quite good but nothing compares tot heir pizza. In many respects it seems that they could probably go for a pizza only venue and likely do far better from a business standpoint. Anyway,enjoy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Ignatius, Montana
“Really Good Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and weren't very excited about this new (not so new now) restaurant in Ronan because of the questionable name but we finally decided to give it a try and I am so glad that we did. We've only eaten their pizza but it is really, really good! It is definitely the best pizza in an area filled with "Pizza Hut" style pizza. The crust is handmade and chewy, not bready and doughy.

The toppings are good. I do wish they had real black, greek olives and a few more "exotic" selections but everything has always been fresh and tasty. Unfortunately the eating area has a definite fast food feel so we usually take out. I hope this place sticks around. This pizza is almost as good as Biga pizza in Missoula!

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Polson
“An OUTSTANDING surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Bada Bing opened its doors sometime in the spring of 2012. Watching the sign go up and offering a 'tease' that a new restaurant was coming. The name sounded dubious. I have been frequenting the B Bing now since it opened its doors last June. The pasta, most especially for the money is outstanding and the meat balls are made on site. But.... Not until the past few weeks did I try their pizza and OMG! I would have never thought that this kind of establishment would have 'good' pizza and they don't they have GREAT pizza. The dough is hand made on site, and not from a frozen, truck delivered ball of dough, and is absolutely outstanding! It could be offered without any toppings it is that good. The toppings are always fresh and obviously prepared with care and concern for both taste and appearance. Bada Bing can boast that they have the best pizza in NW Montana and almost unbelieveably after 5:00 p.m. the cost of the pizza is only $5.00. It appears the restaurant is doing well (esp for Ronan) but they should have a line every night of the week for the pizza alone. The staff is very friendly and professional. My only suggestion would be a bit more cheese, although I could always order extra cheese also. I strongly recommend Bada Bing and hope others with find it as appealing as I have.

• Visited February 2013