“Fresh food, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Regis

Cafe Regis
206 W 16th St, Two blocks west of Broadway, at 16th and Word, Red Lodge, MT 59068
406-446-1941
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Red Lodge
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Portland, Oregon
“Fresh food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

It is usually a good sign when there is a long wait, and this place was no exception. We sat in the lovely garden area for breakfast. The staff was extremely pleasant and friendly, and the food was delicious and fresh. I will definitely eat here again when I am back in Red Lodge.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best breakfast in town!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Cafe Regis rarely disappoints. Breakfast is best, and lunch is good, too. They close the doors at two o'clock, so get there early! Great meals with veggies fresh from their garden and greenhouse. If you're in Red Lodge, make a point to visit. Try their fruitbreads with your breakfast. The staff is great, and they will cater for you, too.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colstrip, Montana
“Cute little cafe!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent food! The breakfast had large portions and everything was homemade!! Staff very friendly!!

Visited December 2012
USA
“Great Cafe That Gives Back to the Community!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have eaten at Regis a number of times, always pleased with the food. The tofu scramble is so good that it is my go-to breakfast there. I buy quite a bit of my health specialty foods from the cafe's store shelves. The staff is aways friendly and the atmosphere delightful.

Regis gives back to the community with smoothies at the health fairs, opening their doors to community meetings, providing a book exchange and such. Good job, Regis!

• Visited October 2012
Billings, Montana, United States
“Quite a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had high expectations going in since it was the town's highest rated restaurant. I already had my breakfast picked out from looking at the menu online- the Greek Scramble. My boyfriend had a different scramble with sausage in it. We both had the wheat toast, he had the fried potatoes and I had the fruit cup. There wasn't a thing we didn't love! We were there early enough to chat a little with the waitress, but it started getting busy by the time we left. Don't miss this gem- we'll be going back (it's better than any breakfast I've had in Billings).

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cafe Regis? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cafe Regis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.