“Excellent-- a gem in a small town! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Polson
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent-- a gem in a small town! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Lovely little place that holds more tables than it appears to, with an excellent wine list, a friendly staff and HOMEMADE RAVIOLI! Great place for a date or just dinner between good friends.

Sedona
“pleasantly suprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

In such a small town as Polson Mt. it was a pleasant surprise to find so a good restaurant. The waitress was most friendly and knowledgeable and capable. Wife enjoyed the penne with roasted red pepper sauce. I tried one of the house specialties ( lime coconut shrimp pasta) quite tasty. cocktails , beer and wine available, all at reasonable prices. /Stop by you will be glad. neil

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best gnocchi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stopped by for dinner, I ordered the chicken parmesan and my boyfriend ordered the gnocchi. When our dinners arrived and I tried his I ended up stealing it for myself, it was incredible!! My chicken parmesan was very good also, but I've been dreaming of that gnocchi ever since. Fluffy buttery pillows with crispy bacon and peas. If we are ever in Polson again, we will be going back for some more! Service was great also, and the restaurant had a good ambience. Enjoyed some tasty wine and had a table with a view of the lake.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minot, North Dakota, United States
“Disappointing in many ways”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our dinner turned into a marathon with service becoming slower and slower as the evening progressed. Basics such as bread plates for the bread had to be requested, as did water. One entree was cold in the middle (when we were finally served our entrees), others were warm at best, but we decided to go ahead and eat them since we had been waiting so long. The 'vegetables' that were served with my salmon included a 1" diameter piece of broccoli, a few small carrots and some very mushy yellow squash. My husband's was similar except he had 3 green beans, so he shared one with me. We were almost ready to ask if something was wrong in the kitchen since it was taking so long to get our food. The wait staff kept at a distance during our wait as well. A comment from the table behind us: "I wonder if they had to go to Greece for the Greek salad."
Disappointing...

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Montana
“Pretty expensivbe for Polson”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Let's see...a hamburger? $9.00. Oh, would you like fries with that? that's another $4.00. An extra bread stick? That'll be .50 cents. The food is good for the most part, but doesn't warrant the hefty price tag.

Visited February 2013