The Ranch is a reculsive juvenator of the soul. The staff is young and friendly, the surroundings are jaw dropping beautiful. We had never heard of it until recommended by friends; now we'll go back many times.
We went just after Labor Day, which is just after "high season" that brings lots of families. Our kids were back in school; it was a peaceful "reconnecting" experience.
The menu options at dinner are a bit liimited, but the food was great and service warm and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- The Ranch At Rock Creek Hotel
- The Ranch At Rock Creek Hotel Philipsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In rugged Montana ranchland southeast of Missoula, lies The Ranch at Rock Creek—a guest ranchthat brings together wide open spaces and upscale amenities like never before. Located on over 10 square milesof lush hay meadows and rolling foothills set off by distant snow-capped peaks, this stunning destination delivers aclassic ranch experience in a setting far from the clamor of the big city. Families, couples and friends will discoverthat The Ranch at Rock Creek is a place that offers the feel of the ‘true West’ without sacrificing true comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ranch at Rock Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.