My wife and I just spent a week and are blown away. The experience is one of the kind and top notch from the slightest details to the overall. I am so impressed by the interior and exterior work and decoration of the buildings, the infrastructure and the grounds. It is obvious that no expense has been spared and the quality of everything is unbelievable. All these details create an atmosphere that is one of a kind. We mostly roamed the hills on horseback (we are avid riders) and the hills, mountains, trails and views are amongst the most beautiful I have experienced.
The managers Maja and Thomas are extremely professional and talented hoteliers and the nicest people who entertained guests at cocktail hour. The easy going, highly appreciated cowboy mentality of the staff in general was great and everything we wanted was easily arranged. Like a packed picknick for our horse ride, lunch brought to the pool area etc.
Also the stables-staff where so nice. Again, very good at what they do. The horses are in good shape and all healthy and perfect for the job at hand.
All the activities are fun and focused on enhancing the outdoor experience of this beautiful property. Going kayaking on the nearby Georgetown lake was an activity I can really recommend. The lake is just stunning.
The food, in my opinion is world class. Living in France and being a gourmet I appreciated the freshness and interesting light dishes we were served. The servers where great to. The saloon with cowboy saddle barstools, dozens of different Tequilas, karaoke, bowling and cinema is a scream and we had so many fun nights there interacting with the other guests.
All in all this is a world class establishment, a perfect relaxing vacation where nothing lacks and everyday is a wonder of perfection.
- Also Known As:
- The Ranch At Rock Creek Hotel Philipsburg
- The Ranch At Rock Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In rugged Montana ranchland southeast of Missoula, lies The Ranch at Rock Creek—a guest ranchthat brings together wide open spaces and upscale amenities like never before. Located on over 10 square milesof lush hay meadows and rolling foothills set off by distant snow-capped peaks, this stunning destination delivers aclassic ranch experience in a setting far from the clamor of the big city. Families, couples and friends will discoverthat The Ranch at Rock Creek is a place that offers the feel of the ‘true West’ without sacrificing true comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ranch at Rock Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.