“Great suite” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Great suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night here. We were upgraded to a suite over-looking the river. The suite was well appointed, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was what you expect. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Wow, sounds like you had a fabulous stay, CommanderChip! Our suites do offer ample space, a separate living room, and one of our notoriously comfortable king-size beds. I am glad you enjoyed it. Please come and see us again, perhaps for a longer stay to explore all that Missoula has to offer. We'll see you then!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Charlottesville, Virginia, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

It's convenient to downtown and the University, it's a very typical Comfort Inn, and the staff is very friendly. "typical" Comfort Inn means it's not fancy, but predictably clean and pleasant. It did take me a few nights to get used to the train noise, but I've already booked this hotel for my next trip to Missoula.

Room Tip: Do ask for a room away from the railroad tracks.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Hi there Inger P - thank you for sharing about your recent experience at our property. I am glad you enoyed your stay! I certainly agree with you about the background train noise - it can get disruptive at times. Be sure to request a room farthest from the railroad tracks for your next visit, and we'll see if we can reduce the noise for you. We're so glad you decided to book with us when you return! See you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very good price and very clean and comfortable. You could hear the train in the middle of the night and we were right by the elevator so it was quite loud in the hall (elevator bings and doors slamming). Right on the river and close to downtown/ interstate.

• Stayed June 2013
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review, MrsReviewer13. I am glad you found our location and accommodations satisfactory, although I do apologize for the overnight noise. Please contact us next time you plan a trip to our area, and we will do everything possible to book a room away from the elevator and furthest from the train. We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Impeccably clean rooms as well as facility. Breakfast offerings were certainly sufficient, well-stocked and there was something for every taste. Thank you, Kate, for your great welcome and terrific dining advice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit again if/when our travels bring us to this area. I can only suggest that if you're considering this hotel ... Book it!!!

Stayed June 2013
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Diane P. I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We are happy to help with dining or activity recommendations anytime. We love living here in Missoula and we like to show off our wonderful city. Please contact us next time you plan a trip to our area, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Clermont, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean and looks new. Close to the University and to a few eating establishments. The views are great, with the hotel on the banks of a river and at the foot of a mountain. The breakfast was nicely setup and delicious.

My only complaints are: not getting the "mountain view" room I ordered, due to "so many check-ins" that day. I guess being a Choice Platinum Elite member didn't help in that regard. The room also had a large red stain on the carpet (in front of the TV). I would have given them an "excellent" rating if not for those issues.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Rob D. Thank you for your kind words about our cleanliness and breakfast offerings. I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the room issues you described. We absolutely value our Choice Privileges members, and assure you that we will certainly try to accommodate membership room upgrades whenever possible. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, and contact us if we may assist with anything further. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I travel thru Missoula 4-5 times a year. This is the cleanest, friendliest and best kept place in the city! Always a friendly staff, clean rooms and good food. the staff are very helpful in any way, suggestimng great places for dinner or something to do after work.

Room Tip: ask for the upgrade top room 400, great view and lots of work space!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience, Tom S, and thank you for staying with us when you travel through town! I am delighted that you enjoy each and every stay, and that we are able to make you feel comfortable while you're here. We realize that travel can be tiring, and our goal is to help ease some of that strain. Good choice on room 400 - a view of the Clark Fork River is a great background for work or play! We hope to see you again soon.
Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here for a basketball tournament at the university. The hotel is within walking distance and also very convenient to Albertsons and many eating establishments. The front desk clerk (Naomi), was friendly and very helpful throughout the check in process and even accommodated for a late checkout on the day we left. I had a beautiful view of the river from my room. I think I heard the trains once during my stay, but really not too bad. The breakfast was ample, fulfilling, and lots of variety. The room was clean when I arrived and maids had been in by the time I arrived back to my room in the evening. I liked the choices of pillows on the bed. Everything was awesome during my stay. Although I didn't use the workout facilities or the pool, both looked very nice. Te workout room was exceptionally large.
Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms view the river, odd number view pool and river
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Hello there, MontanaFred- I am so glad that you enjoyed our facilities during your stay. I heard the basketball tournament was lots of fun, and I'm happy that Naomi was able to make you feel welcome and at home. I do want to make note that the pool you probably saw belongs to the neighboring apartment complex - it certainly does look refreshing on a hot day! Although the tournament kept you busy while you were here, we hope to welcome you back soon to showcase more of what Missoula has to offer. Safe travels home!

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!