“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Impeccably clean rooms as well as facility. Breakfast offerings were certainly sufficient, well-stocked and there was something for every taste. Thank you, Kate, for your great welcome and terrific dining advice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely visit again if/when our travels bring us to this area. I can only suggest that if you're considering this hotel ... Book it!!!

Stayed June 2013
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Diane P. I am so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We are happy to help with dining or activity recommendations anytime. We love living here in Missoula and we like to show off our wonderful city. Please contact us next time you plan a trip to our area, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Clermont, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel was very clean and looks new. Close to the University and to a few eating establishments. The views are great, with the hotel on the banks of a river and at the foot of a mountain. The breakfast was nicely setup and delicious.

My only complaints are: not getting the "mountain view" room I ordered, due to "so many check-ins" that day. I guess being a Choice Platinum Elite member didn't help in that regard. The room also had a large red stain on the carpet (in front of the TV). I would have given them an "excellent" rating if not for those issues.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Rob D. Thank you for your kind words about our cleanliness and breakfast offerings. I want to offer my sincerest apologies for the room issues you described. We absolutely value our Choice Privileges members, and assure you that we will certainly try to accommodate membership room upgrades whenever possible. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, and contact us if we may assist with anything further. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I travel thru Missoula 4-5 times a year. This is the cleanest, friendliest and best kept place in the city! Always a friendly staff, clean rooms and good food. the staff are very helpful in any way, suggestimng great places for dinner or something to do after work.

Room Tip: ask for the upgrade top room 400, great view and lots of work space!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience, Tom S, and thank you for staying with us when you travel through town! I am delighted that you enjoy each and every stay, and that we are able to make you feel comfortable while you're here. We realize that travel can be tiring, and our goal is to help ease some of that strain. Good choice on room 400 - a view of the Clark Fork River is a great background for work or play! We hope to see you again soon.
Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here for a basketball tournament at the university. The hotel is within walking distance and also very convenient to Albertsons and many eating establishments. The front desk clerk (Naomi), was friendly and very helpful throughout the check in process and even accommodated for a late checkout on the day we left. I had a beautiful view of the river from my room. I think I heard the trains once during my stay, but really not too bad. The breakfast was ample, fulfilling, and lots of variety. The room was clean when I arrived and maids had been in by the time I arrived back to my room in the evening. I liked the choices of pillows on the bed. Everything was awesome during my stay. Although I didn't use the workout facilities or the pool, both looked very nice. Te workout room was exceptionally large.
Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms view the river, odd number view pool and river
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Hello there, MontanaFred- I am so glad that you enjoyed our facilities during your stay. I heard the basketball tournament was lots of fun, and I'm happy that Naomi was able to make you feel welcome and at home. I do want to make note that the pool you probably saw belongs to the neighboring apartment complex - it certainly does look refreshing on a hot day! Although the tournament kept you busy while you were here, we hope to welcome you back soon to showcase more of what Missoula has to offer. Safe travels home!
sebastian, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

From front desk staff at check in/out to the room and breakfast ... our stay was Top Notch. The breakfast staff was very friendly as well. Would stay here again if ever in the area. Well worth the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience, Cheryl M. I am delighted that we could make your stay in the garden city comfortable and pleasant. If you are ever in the area again, stop by and see us - even if it's just to grab some fresh-baked cookies. (:
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed here over the weekend with my husband. I requested a top floor room and an early check in and was pleasantly surprised that they made all the arrangements that I had requested. Front desk staff were very friendly and recommended a nice dinner spot for us. The breakfast bar was much better than expected and was fresh and hot even though the hotel was fully booked. Our room was overlooking the river and had a great view! Pay a little more and get a suite. The balcony view is well worth it. Rooms were large and clean. Every employee greeted me every time and maid service thanked us when we left. We would stay here again just for the friendly staff. One bad thing to mention- the train! It is right across the street but if you want to stay next to the university than you won't be able to get away from it. Bring earplugs..

Room Tip: Ask for river view room so you will not be close to train tracks!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am glad to hear your weekend trip was a success, Swelzig. Although our check-in time is 4:00pm, we are always happy to welcome early guests if rooms are available and ready - we want you to begin relaxing and settling in as soon as possible! I do agree that the river view suites are fantastic, with scenic views of the Clark Fork River and parts of downtown. The train is certainly frustrating at times, but you are right: any location close to the university and downtown areas will experience the occasional noise. We hope to see you again, and in case you forget your earplugs, we always have complimentary pairs stocked at the Front Desk.
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel; The staff are nice and friendly :). Special thanks to Naomi for her time and effort to get someone to drive us to the Airport since all the taxi and airport shuttler were fully booked. We thank you sooo much!!! and to the lady who drove us to the airport..Thank you :) We know that its too early for her to go to work but she did it. We do appreciate it a lot!!! Will love to stay at your hotel again!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am delighted to hear about your wonderful stay, Dyannie. Naomi is certainly an asset to our staff, as are all of our multi-talented associates, and I am so glad she was able to provide you the help you needed. On behalf of all our staff members, thank you for choosing Comfort Inn, and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!