“best hotel stay we had in the past 2 weeks” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
sebastian, Florida, USA
“best hotel stay we had in the past 2 weeks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

From front desk staff at check in/out to the room and breakfast ... our stay was Top Notch. The breakfast staff was very friendly as well. Would stay here again if ever in the area. Well worth the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience, Cheryl M. I am delighted that we could make your stay in the garden city comfortable and pleasant. If you are ever in the area again, stop by and see us - even if it's just to grab some fresh-baked cookies. (:

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed here over the weekend with my husband. I requested a top floor room and an early check in and was pleasantly surprised that they made all the arrangements that I had requested. Front desk staff were very friendly and recommended a nice dinner spot for us. The breakfast bar was much better than expected and was fresh and hot even though the hotel was fully booked. Our room was overlooking the river and had a great view! Pay a little more and get a suite. The balcony view is well worth it. Rooms were large and clean. Every employee greeted me every time and maid service thanked us when we left. We would stay here again just for the friendly staff. One bad thing to mention- the train! It is right across the street but if you want to stay next to the university than you won't be able to get away from it. Bring earplugs..

Room Tip: Ask for river view room so you will not be close to train tracks!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am glad to hear your weekend trip was a success, Swelzig. Although our check-in time is 4:00pm, we are always happy to welcome early guests if rooms are available and ready - we want you to begin relaxing and settling in as soon as possible! I do agree that the river view suites are fantastic, with scenic views of the Clark Fork River and parts of downtown. The train is certainly frustrating at times, but you are right: any location close to the university and downtown areas will experience the occasional noise. We hope to see you again, and in case you forget your earplugs, we always have complimentary pairs stocked at the Front Desk.
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel; The staff are nice and friendly :). Special thanks to Naomi for her time and effort to get someone to drive us to the Airport since all the taxi and airport shuttler were fully booked. We thank you sooo much!!! and to the lady who drove us to the airport..Thank you :) We know that its too early for her to go to work but she did it. We do appreciate it a lot!!! Will love to stay at your hotel again!!!

Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I am delighted to hear about your wonderful stay, Dyannie. Naomi is certainly an asset to our staff, as are all of our multi-talented associates, and I am so glad she was able to provide you the help you needed. On behalf of all our staff members, thank you for choosing Comfort Inn, and we hope to see you again soon!
Black Eagle, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This motel is right on the river and has a wonderful view. The staff is very accomodating and HONEST. I have stayed in many motels in the US and finding honest staff is getting hard to find. This property is on the east side of town and is i walking distance of a nice park and several good resturants.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay, Stephen B, and I would love to hear more about your experience with our honest staff! I hope that you were able to experience some of Missoula's fantastic dining within a short distance from our property. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I found the property conveniently located for my visits to the Downtown Business community. The hotel is near UM and within walking distance of the Grizzly football stadium. The Clark Fork River runs behind the property and gives you a better feel of the city and what it has to offer.
The staff was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable every day of my visit. Staying at this hotel guarantees a tremendous return for the cost.

Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
I am glad that your stay was a success, Ken R. You pointed out two of our best features: our convenient location, and our proximity to the beautiful Clark Fork. We do offer several features to make business guests such as yourself comfortable, such as complimentary wireless internet and our complimentary full hot breakfast, but we also love to welcome leisure visitors as well. We hope to see you again soon, on business or otherwise.
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at the Comfort Inn. The staff was very friendly and they did have cookies at the check in. I think that should be mandatory at all hotels.

The rooms were not all updated but for the price and location I think they offer a pretty good value. I had a comfortable bed and the hotel was quite.

On the plus side, my room had a view of a small river that runs behind it. On the negative side it also has a view of the run down motel next to it.

This is not a luxury hotel by any means but if you are looking for value I think this would fit the bill.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing, WCDiver. I am glad you had a comfortable stay, and river view to boot! We do hope you will come visit us again. I promise we will have fresh-baked cookies ready and waiting.
Sandy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Missoula is a fairly expensive hotel city. Paying over $100 per night at a Comfort Inn is rare. However, it was well worth it. It is by far the best Choice property in town. Pillows, internet, great mattress, great shower, and an excellent staff. Kudos for the three desk people and the breakfast attendant. Their caring goes a long way with me. In the past I have avoided this property due to the price. Compared to others, the value and service was worth the price.

Kate L, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing, pklerose, and thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn. You are right about Missoula hotel prices - they can skyrocket during the summer season. We think pretty highly of our product and service, and I'm glad that you agree! Please come see us again soon.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!