“Good hotel for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 39 hotels in Missoula
Louisville, Colorado
“Good hotel for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed in Missoula for one night while passing through. We tried many, many hotels before we found one with a room. The Sleep Inn had one left with a double bed. Since we had three people we got a cot rolled in and our son slept on that. For the price, the hotel was just fine. I thought the woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. As with all hotels of this genre, it was pretty loud, but it was very clean and I appreciate that!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at Missoula Sleep Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Terryjomo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a constructive review about our hotel!!! We welcome your input and sincerely thank you for your kind review. We hope your travels take you to Missoula again soon! We hope to accomodate you again int the near future. Have a great day.

Best,

Christina Harms,
Guest Relations Manager

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I usually find nice hotels, but this is one of the lowest quality places I've seen in a while. This place needs to be gutted and completely remodeled. Everything was old looking, feeling, and smelling. Yes, smelling. The whole place smelled old and musty. I wasn't sure I could handle it, but it was just one night.

• Stayed June 2013
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at Missoula Sleep Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Seavapor,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit.

Please note, that we will be going to thru an extensive renovation this fall/winter and I invite you to give us a try once our Design to Dream scheme is implemented.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Missoula.
boise, ID
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years and always appreciated it was a decent hotel in a good location. It was always clean, quiet, with good helpfull staff.

When I stayed there mid-April this year, the situation had changed. The management family has a bunch of young children and apparently did not have room for them in the manager quarters. The children were sleeping in a room on my floor of the hotel and the youngest were noisy & running up and down the hallway as late as 11:00 PM.

The lobby area had also become the children's living area. I don't expect this to bother everyone, but it bothered me and I won't be back.

Room Tip: Ask for the no pets, no young children floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Christina H, Guest Relations Manager at Missoula Sleep Inn, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Dear. Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to notify us of your experince that you had at the Sleep Inn in Missoula, MT . I am sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. Here at the Sleep Inn we strive for guest satisfaction and to know that we fell short in our goal; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Being part of the Choice Hotel brand we work very hard to make sure our guests feel at home when they are away from home. Please rest assure that I have talked with our staff and have corrected any issues you experienced. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Here at the Sleep Inn we do not allow our staff to bring their children to work, nor do we have a managers quarter. We do however have a variety of guests that bring their children, they are always welcome throughout the hotel. I do apologize that for any inconvenience you may have had.

We appreciate you for sharing your concerns, Again, I would like to extend a sincere apology and ask that you give us another opportunity in the future. Please call me with any additional concerns that you may have.

Warm Regards,
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

my wife and I stayed here before and we always come back. the room and hotel are always super clean and the mattress is perfect. the great staff is what really adds to our stay. if you're needing a restaurant idea check with Rick at the font desk. he is very knowledgeable and personable. we would definitely recommend this place. it has an indoor pool and hot tub and a large hot breakfast variety in the mornings. our compliments to the staff at this hotel for making all our stays there enjoyable.

Room Tip: the large shower is great. i hope they have them in every room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Audley C,

Thank you for your kind words!! Our goal at the Sleep Inn is to make every guests stay as enjoyable as yours. We hope to see you again Soon!

Best,

Christina Harms,
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Missoula Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!