Saw some great reviews on trip advisor for this hotel so gave it a try. Was not disappointed; the service was the best I have experienced at any hotel on this 3 week road trip to date. Lovely people at reception who could not be more helpful and so apologetic that the popcorn machine had broken. Rooms have seen better days as other reviewers have stated and the time is coming when they really need to be updated. Location is also a the other side of main town. That said the hotel is next to a very pretty creek and a nice spot for a BBQ. Most of all the outdoor swimming pool and spa was clean, well maintained and had very comfortable furniture to sunbathe. Enjoyable stay!
- Also Known As:
- Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel
- Ruby`s Reserve Street Hotel Missoula
- Rubys Reserve Street Hotel
- Rubys Reserve Street Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story Motor Inn with modern guest facilities and hot breakfast bar; located just two blocks from I-90; near shopping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ruby's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.