“Best of the 4 hotels” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Broadway Inn Conference Center

You added Broadway Inn Conference Center to your Saves list
Broadway Inn Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1609 West Broadway, Missoula, MT 59808 (Formerly Inn on Broadway)   |
Ranked #22 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Kent, Washington
“Best of the 4 hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We were on a road trip and stayed at 4 different hotels between Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota by far this was the best of the 4, clean room with a microwave and mini fridge, better than average linen (not paper thin) decent food in the hotel and a nice free breakfast, only drawbacks, no elevator to the second floor and no phones in the room. overall a nice stay at a good price (worth the money)

Room Tip: try to get a room on the first floor so you don't have to carry your luggage up the stairs
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

My fiance, dog, and I were supposed to stay here for three days. When we arrived in our room it REEKED of animal urine/feces and there were stains all over the linens and carpet. I nearly vomited and we asked the woman at the front desk if there were any other pet-friendly rooms available. There was another room available which didn't smell so bad I wanted to vomit but it still smelled atrocious. We had to cut the stay short because of how disgusting the hotel was. When we left all of our luggage smelled of the urine and feces left behind by other pets. Within 4 hours of leaving my dog had developed a severe clostridium difficile infection which nearly killed her. The vet said she likely got the infection from the filthy hotel room and after nearly $300 in vet bills she was fine. PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE IF YOU HAVE PETS!!! I don't want any other animal to have to go through what my dog did. This place (at least the pet-friendly rooms) was the most disgusting hotel imaginable!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
BroadwayInnMissoula, Guest Relations Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, July 5, 2011
Upon reading your review I immediately inspected all of our pet rooms, (we have only four rooms where we allow pets) and I can assure you that they are not in the condition that you report they were in a year ago. As with all of our rooms, our pet rooms are cleaned daily and deep cleaned on a regular basis, however, some pet smell may persist. It would have been more helpful to get this feedback closer to when you stayed with us but nonetheless, thank you for your feedback.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

The on site bar & grill was great. They served good food and have a very nice courtyard seating area adjacent to the pool. We will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

Located off the highway on a main street of Missoula it was easy to find. Check-in/out went smoothly. The property shows some of its age. The room had somewhat of a musty smell but not over-powering. The A/C cooled the room well and removed some of the smell. Noise wasn't a problem. The room was reasonably appointed and clean. Everything worked. The continental breakfast isn't quite on a par with other places in this price range. Overall a decent night for the price.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
woodeneye, Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, December 17, 2010
Thank you so much for your comment regarding your stay at the Broadway Inn Conference Center in Missoula MT.. We appreciate your business.

I was happy to see that you found our property to be a decent value for the price. In these difficult financial times that's important. I'm also pleased that your check in and out experience went smoothly and you found that the AC worked well, the room was reasonably appointed, clean and that everything worked and overall a decent night for the price.

I will review our breakfast offering to ensure we have the finest guest room offer in the Market.

Again, thank you for your comment and if your future travels bring you back to Missoula, I hope you will choose us again as your home away from home.
Brevard, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

I stayed here because it was the only place in town that had a room the night before Labor day.It looked like a nice place and the rooms were clean but, I had to give my credit card but paid for room with travlers ck. I signed the ck and was told by clerk that he would use stamp for name of hotel. When I got home and got my credit card bill I realized they had also charged my card. I have tried for 2 wks to get this resolved but am still unable to get my money back. Its only 84$ but it was my hard earned money and I will NEVER stay here again and will tell everyone going that way to go anywhere else but here

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
BroadwayInnMissoula, Guest Relations Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, May 3, 2011
As an independently owned hotel we take our integrity very seriously and investigate all suggestions of impropriety. As we discussed in our various phone calls, we have no record of receiving a travelers check from you, however, the beauty of travelers checks is that it is easy to determine if they have been cashed and have them replaced if they have not. We would be happy to assist you in contacting the bank that issued your travelers checks so that you can find out if it has been cashed (and if so, by whom). Our in-house inquiries have thus far shown no sign of your travelers check, but believe me, if we find that one of our staff has done something unethical we will take swift action.
Toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Good value, nothing special, nothing terrible. I would stay at a nicer place next time, but since we were there for less than 10 hours it didn't really matter.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

I was pleased to see that you rated our hotel 4 out of 5 regarding value, location and sleep quality. These are certainly primary consideration given that you were only here for 10 hours.

Thank you for your patronage and should you return to the Missoula area I hope you will again choose the Broadway Inn Conference Center for your lodging.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

I just wanted to say that we received great service from the time we arrived until the time we left. We had a late flight and they were very helpful when we got there and we had an early flight out of Missoula for the trip home and the free shuttle service was a great help! The room was clean as was the hotel in general. The continental breakfast was very good and the pool was very clean! I even half to mention that the guy that does the shuttle service came and took us to the airport early in the morning on his day off. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
woodeneye, General Manager at Broadway Inn Conference Center, responded to this review, December 17, 2010
Thank you for your comments about our property. Guest feedback is the most important tool we use in training our staff and improving our hotel. Our number one goal is to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to help us with this mission.

Been to Broadway Inn Conference Center? Share your experiences!