“Great Service - Clean Rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Campus Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Missoula
Campus Inn
You added Campus Inn to your Saves list
744 East Broadway, Missoula, MT 59802   |
Ranked #30 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great Service - Clean Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2011

I recently stayed at the Campus Inn and was pleasantly surprised by the great service and comfortable rooms. The facility is very nice and close to the downtown area. There are lots of restaurants adjacent to the motel witch makes it very convenient. One other great amenity is the contential breakfast . I would highly recommend staying at this motel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Eden, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

Very friendly and helpful staff and the rate was great. The rooms are a bit dated but overall just fine. The pool was too cold and the hot tub was too hot (108 degrees!!) but it was nice to have them there, kids don't seem to mind about the temperatures as much as adults.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

I expected a little more for spending $100 on a room, we probably could have done without the pool and breakfast and stayed at Motel 6 down the road for a cheaper rate. The door to the room had to be slammed to shut properly. When I wanted to take my shower in the evening I noticed we had no shampoo and went to the front desk assuming our room had just been missed and was told they had none. The breakfast was pretty simply, cereal, oatmeal, bread, bagels, coffee, and juice, adding some fruit and high chair for my son would have made it better. The pool was nice and had a beautiful view, but the jets to the spa did not work, no big deal but it would be nice if they put up signs letting you know!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

I came to see ASU play Montana, and the game was disappointing. Luckily, we had a great place to stay - we could walk to the game. Believe it or not those Montanans made us feel very welcome! If I get back to Missoula, I will stay at the Campus Inn again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

I stayed there many times, never had a good experince, the toliet did nto flush, they kept me in that room and did not fix it, the remotes are falling apart and don't work well, they mis keyed my room, left it open when house keeping cleaned it and even booked me in a room that another person was staying in the middle of the night. They never offered any kind of response to any of this, and I only got a new room the time there was a guy in the bed I went to sleep in. They don't replace towels, I always had to go ask for some. I thought that they would get it together but never did, they even told me that they where just training staff, so I was kind, then they told me it was my fault I must have done something to cause it. I got swear at when there was someone else in my room. I won't go back they where nice when I started but as soon as there was a problem it was over, its a great place to stay if you want a adventru.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

My husband and I were traveling through to West Yellowstone and, upon suggestion from a close friend, chose to spend a night in Missoula. Our friend specifically suggested staying at Campus Inn or Holiday Inn and, after comparing prices, we chose Campus Inn. The Holiday Inn would've been closer to downtown, but Campus Inn was close enough we were still able to walk.

Front desk service wasn't super friendly but the room was nice, free WiFi, the pool looked nice (but we didn't use it) and the continental breakfast was plentiful and uncrowded. At $100/night it's a bit expensive for a Motel 6-ish experience, but that appeared to be the going rate in Missoula.

The University of Montana campus was just down the road and we hiked to the M on the mountain the next morning. We really enjoyed Missoula. Next time we go, though, I doubt we'll stay at Campus Inn, for no other reason than location. I'd like something a bit closer to the downtown area. There's a Days Inn that looked just right. Or, although a bit more expensive, the Holiday Inn would've been more convenient for our purposes.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

We loved it! Thanks for the pool. Not huge, but enough for the kids to play and we sat in the hot tub right next to it. You were close to the Brian Reagan show we went to-just walked to the University Theatre and the kids ate pizza with bring along babysitter while we went to dinner and the show. Very accommodating to our pet, children and special circumstance.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family

Been to Campus Inn? Share your experiences!