We stayed there one night as we were in town for Cat/Griz game. Very nice hotel. Rooms are clean, and nice. Very, very tall ceilings - really opened up the space. Very comfortable bedding. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet as well.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grant Creek Hotel Missoula
- Best Western Plus Grant Creek Hotel
- Best Western Missoula
- Missoula Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near many area attractions, businesses and eateries, a restful retreat or productive business trip await you at this recently renovated Missoula hotel. Just three miles from downtown, you can easily find fine dining and unique shops while staying at this Missoula hotel. With many charming attractions nearby - Missoula Smokejumpers Visitor's Center, Carousel-Dragon Hollow Park, Larchmont Golf Course and Montana Snow Bowl Ski Area - you're sure to find something for everyone. Montana Rock Creek, Glacier National Park and Garnet Ghost Town are also can't miss attractions.You're ensured a productive work trip when staying at this Missoula hotel, as Saint Patrick's Hospital, the Department of Natural Resources, Western States Insurance, Rocky Mountain Elk Corporation, Washington Corporation and Institute of Facial Surgery are all within five miles or less. With University of Montana only eight miles away, visiting the area's students and faculty is a breeze.Feel right at home in the comfortable, spacious rooms at this Missoula hotel. All rooms offer cable or satellite television with Pay-per-view, free Wi-Fi, a microwave, a refrigerator, a desk and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.