Was planning to stay for just one night, ended up staying a 2nd night.
The good: Excellent staff. Every employee I interacted with was extremely friendly and welcoming. Everyone at the front desk seemed happy to be there, and happy to assist with questions. Ultimately it's the staff that makes or breaks a hotel and these employees delivered. I felt very welcomed. The rooms are large, clean, and modern. The included breakfast was quite good. My only request would be to add soymilk, but that's being picky. As others have noted, even though the hotel is right by the interstate I heard no highway noise. I was delighted that the hotel has a pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna! Workout facility is adequate, though nothing great.
Some concerns: The room I was initially placed in was formerly a smoking room - and it definitely smelled like it. The hotel has obviously not completely renovated their former smoking rooms. The staff immediately switched my room and upgraded me. The new room was fantastic, with only one concern. The "king vaulted" rooms lack any covering over the vaulted portion of the window, which means the outside building lights shine in. The room was NOT dark at night! My room's bar of soap was obviously "pre owned" although I'm confident that the bathroom had been otherwise thoroughly cleaned.
If you want to be in or near downtown, this is not the location for you - it's a 3 mile drive there. Otherwise, this place is fantastic. I'd happily stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grant Creek Hotel Missoula
- Best Western Plus Grant Creek Hotel
- Best Western Missoula
- Missoula Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near many area attractions, businesses and eateries, a restful retreat or productive business trip await you at this recently renovated Missoula hotel. Just three miles from downtown, you can easily find fine dining and unique shops while staying at this Missoula hotel. With many charming attractions nearby - Missoula Smokejumpers Visitor's Center, Carousel-Dragon Hollow Park, Larchmont Golf Course and Montana Snow Bowl Ski Area - you're sure to find something for everyone. Montana Rock Creek, Glacier National Park and Garnet Ghost Town are also can't miss attractions.You're ensured a productive work trip when staying at this Missoula hotel, as Saint Patrick's Hospital, the Department of Natural Resources, Western States Insurance, Rocky Mountain Elk Corporation, Washington Corporation and Institute of Facial Surgery are all within five miles or less. With University of Montana only eight miles away, visiting the area's students and faculty is a breeze.Feel right at home in the comfortable, spacious rooms at this Missoula hotel. All rooms offer cable or satellite television with Pay-per-view, free Wi-Fi, a microwave, a refrigerator, a desk and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Grant Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.