“be very careful” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
los angeles
“be very careful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

I have stayed a number of times at this hotel visiting family in Missoula. It has always been satisfactory, sometime even nice. Last week, when I stayed I was shocked to find a charge for an extra $100 on my credit card bill. When I called for an explanation, I was told that the hotel had determined that we were smoking in the room and therefore charged this extra cleaning fee. I do NOT smoke, never have. When I explained this to the hotel, they said they were "sorry" but continued to apply the charge. Watch it! We didn't smoke and they don't care!!

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — treatment by management
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

This place is unique and just plain fun. The rooms are clean and comfortable (I recommend the 3rd floor suite, it was extrordinary). The pool is a kid favorite, and the decor is very western.

We stay here a couple of weekends a year, one for a winter break and one for a spring Missoula adventure. Great hotel, great town.

• Liked — Atrium
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
united states
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2008

Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, ample space for family and relaxing. Very nice.

Good hot tubs, pool, nice breakfast.

Would stay again.

• Liked — Lots of hot tubs, good breakfast
  • Disliked — Nothing to complain about
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
west seattle, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2007

I wouldn't ever trust my personal information to to their front desk, management, reservations department, or any other staff member ever again. My boyfriend and I intially made a reservation at their property for one night in August for a wedding. We made our reservation in June. We called the day of the reservation to cancel and were given a cancellation number (I have witnesses that were in room at the time of cancellation that can verify). Imagine my surprise when I am billed for a full night's stay, even though it was cancelled. Left over four message for the hotel to call me back. Management does not care and cannot provide explanation. Futhermore, when requesting my reservations history, they totally had it all botched. Said I cancelled and reinstated my reservation several times before my supposed date of stay, which never happened. Don't trust them with your money or information. There are plenty of other nice places to stay in Missoula that are honest and care about their customers-- and know how to handle your reservations properly. Save yourself the grief and the hassle and find a hotel that treats people better. Missoula is a wonderful city and it's too bad this hotel is allowed to mire the landscape.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — They steal from you and don't care!
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Manager_Miissoula_MT, General Manager at C'mon Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2007
This guest called and made a reservation with a credit card, then never canceled the reservation. Our computer records every time a guest calls our hotel. This guest claims to have canceled their reservation the day before arrival. However, that file was never pulled up prior to the night the reservation was made for. We would have no problem canceling a reservation had our records shown they had called and canceled it. However, since we have no record that they ever called to cancel and since our hotel was full, we did charge the guest's credit card.
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2007

Stayed at the C'mon Inn on our way to and from North Dakota. Initially pulled in because the name was cute, and was VERY glad we did! Fantastic service, very nice rooms and the free breakfast buffet
made the stay worth it! Worth every penny!!

Stayed July 2007
Washington State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2007

Stayed here for 1 night. Was leery about staying here because I had read reviews that it was noisy. Didn't find it to be noisy at all. The hotel is beautiful inside, with a waterfall and log cabin feel. The room had a really comfortable bed with lots of pillows and a flat screen TV. Also had a really comfy leather recliner chair.
Had a kiddie pool for my 4 year old which she enjoyed.

• Liked — comfortable bed, quiet
  • Disliked — room was small
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Orleans, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2007

Nothing really special, looks like a Holiday Or Country Inn chain hotel, but rooms are comfy, beds are good, and they have fhuge flat screens TV's in the rooms.
Was quiet the night we were there.

Stayed May 2007

Been to C'mon Inn? Share your experiences!