“long weekence” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT 59808   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 39 hotels in Missoula
FORT BENTON
“long weekence”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed at your hotel in Missoula before and have enjoyed it very much. With a child it is great to have the kid pool and the waterslides. However this time the chlorinator was broken and over chlorinated the pool. My only other real complaint is that our room the thermostat was never able to be turned down. Our room was at 77-78 all weekend. I contacted the front desk and the thermostat never turned down. The room also smelled of smoke and we requested non smoking.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for letting us know about these problems! I am glad you have stayed with us before so you know that the issues you experienced are not what you can normally expect when staying with us. Please give me a call at 406-532-7842 so I can make it up to you. We want you back to enjoy your stay like you are used to!
Best regards,
Kim

679 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
BIGFORK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

You need more ventialtion in the pool area. My gradnson was over come by the chlorine fumes & vomitied in the pool area, I had a headache &2 of us had trouble breathing in the morning. MY grand kids love to come stay with us & go to the wingate but ill not be back unless you do something with the chlorine gas, you that how the jews were exterminated by Hilter. Chlorine gas. its highly toxic. I understand the need for hygiene since you have hundresd of little pee monkeys in the water, just ventilate better, like the casinos when every one smoked!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

kimMissoula, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
I wanted to let you know that I completely understand your concerns. As you can probably see by the next review, we did close our pool on the weekend that you stayed with us. We had installed a brand new pool system, and, unfortunately, it malfunctioned the first week of use. When we recognized that the chlorine numbers were climbing, we closed the pool for the safety of our customers. I regret that the smell of chlorine was so strong, and I hope your grandson is feeling better. Having stayed with us before, you must be aware that this is not normal for us. We were able to restore the waters to a sparkling clean normal level and reopened the following morning, and we continue to work with the system manufacturers to ensure that this does not happen again. I appreciate your feedback, and hope to have you and your family back to enjoy some waterslide fun!
Best wishes,
Kim

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT

Address: 5252 Airway Blvd, I-90 Exit 99 / Airway Blvd 1 Block, Missoula, MT 59808
Location: United States > Montana > Missoula
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Missoula
#4 Family Hotel in Missoula
#10 Business Hotel in Missoula
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Missoula Mt Hotel Missoula
Wingate Hotel Missoula

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Missoula MT, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.