“Nice food and great service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Bird Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Missoula
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Front
Transit: Public Transportation is available to the downtown area in which we are located.
Description: Red Bird Restaurant severs eclectic local cuisine with flair. Red Bird Restaurant is opened for intimate evening dining in dramatic architectural surroundings with an art nouveau feel. The Restaurant strives for sustainability and serves local meats, handmade pastas, sustainable fresh seafood & delectable desserts. Our menus change frequently to reflect the wide variety of seasonal foods available regionally. The Wine Bar has over 25 wines by the glass and an extensive representation of Northwest Wines. The Wine bar offers enticing appetizers, fresh salads, artisan sandwiches and petite entrees. Monday night is live music night in the Wine Bar. Come join us at Red Bird and taste what grows under the Big Sky.
Houston, Texas
“Nice food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ordered the bistro salad and crab cakes, both of which were very good. I was too full to try any other items on the menu. I had some of the house sangria, which I didn't care for, and my server unexpectedly took the cost off my bill. I will come back another time because I want to try some other items on the menu. The presentation of food I saw while dining looked very good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Montana wine bar with a touch of big city fill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The pizza and wine were my favorites though there were other tasty options. The atmosphere was great and felt so relaxing. The level of service was just top notch! Bartender was equally as friendly!

Visited February 2013
Missoula, Montana
“Creative and for most pockets.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The good dinners cost and are worth every penny. The wine bar offers great appetizers and a flirty atmosphere.

Visited November 2012
Missoula, Montana
“Beautiful decor and excellent wine list”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I loved the decor and the wines and service were both outstanding. The only drawback is in the subdued lighting- it is so subdued in some places you might not be able to see your date. So depending on your date this could be good or bad.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grangeville, Idaho
“Wine Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was a neat dinner spot! Recommended by the Hotel I stayed at. I was pleasantly surprised. It is in a Historic old Hotel. The staff were very friendly and the apps and entree were pleasing. I had a pizza that was recommended by my server. I ended up drinking a bottle of wine "Cab" by myself and chatted with the bartender and just enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant.

Visited January 2013