“Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Missoula
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I've been to this location several times and they are always friendly with good, fresh food. I usually order the burrito which they make right in front of you with your choice of ingredients. One of these will fill up most men. I can usually only do a half.

• Visited February 2014

“Brilliant Burritos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a 'snack' on a stroll through Missoula - what a snack! I had the Chicken supreme burrito with refried beans and my husband had the Carne Asada supreme burrito with black beans. The burritos were HUGE and really well-priced. The fillings were fresh and tasty. Would definitely recommend - but do grab some napkins as they are generous on the sauces!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Excellent fish taco.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This little spot is a wee bit of a dive for sure. It does however appear to be clean and the counter help was very friendly and helpful. I went here based on previous reviews and wasn't disappointed. It's very casual and is rated high for a place to go eat alone. The sauces on the taco were excellent as another reviewer stated. I'd go again.

• Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“YUM!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had big, fresh burritos with local brews on a hot day; the staff, as are all Missouians we met, happy, helpful people

Visited August 2013
Toledo, OH
“Resonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My taco salad was very good. It would have been excellent if not for the bowl. The bowl was freshly made out of a tortilla. I guess I just prefer the taste of corn chips in my taco salads, not a mushy wheat tortilla under my salad. Husband loved his fish tacos. Talk about a big filet of fish! Eating out on the sidewalk was a treat.

• Visited August 2013