“Good food, nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
West Orange, New Jersey
“Good food, nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Food was very good, drinks were good, service was excellent. This was the first night we arrived in Missoula and we asked our waitress a few questions about places to go. She was really nice, but admitted that she didn't know and sent the manager over. He was so pleasant - told my husband all the good spots to fish, and chatted with us for quite a bit about things to do while we were in town. I liked this place, it has a nice atmosphere. I would go there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

A lot of options on the menu. The food was good, service prompt and friendly. After driving all day we wanted to treat ourselves to a good dinner. My husband had steak, I had prime rib. Both were very good. Dinners came with salad which was very good, very fresh. Would definitely go to The Montana Club again.

Visited August 2012
Ridgefield, Washington, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a bit of a wait but went into the casino and there were snacks available. Food was very good. I had steak and it was tasty. Service was good. Our waiter was personable and helpful in making choices. The menu is very varied so we could all find something that we liked.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“Delicious steaks and environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

As a traveler, the hotel I was staying at recommended this place. I am glad I went. I had the 16oz rib-eye. Was cooked perfectly. I have to say the service was awesome. From the time I ordered to when I got my meal....maybe 10 min. Emily, my waitress, was very attentive and got me whatever I needed. Thanks. I left a happy person.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“Try the Eggs Benedict and Glacier Salad with Ginger-Miso”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

The Montana Club on Brooks is one of our favorite restaurants. We love the old black-and-white historic photos of early Missoula, and the decor is comfy and casual. Great food and service. Breakfasts are filling and tasty; I enjoy the Eggs Benedict, traditional, and my husband likes the boned-in ham steak with eggs.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere