“Another great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Missoula
Eureka, Montana
“Another great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Had another great stay. This one was a freebie courtesy of my rewards card but the service was great as usual. Staff were courteous as they always are, though the kid at the front desk could have used a haircut LOL, was very courteous and pleasant however. Keep it up guys and gals.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jon B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thanks for your review. We value our returning business travelers. The kid got a haircut, but it is still not what you would call short Friendly is what we strive for.
Jon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Rancho Cucamonga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Usually I stay at the Marriott when in Missoula, but this time I stayed at the Staybridge Suites which is next door. This place has more to offer for less money. The free breakfast is comprible to other hotels breakfast, but the mid week dinner is excellent and I loved the movie room with leather recliners and big screen. They even let you bring your own dvd movies to watch in the movie room if no one is watching anything. Billard room was a nice touch that many hotels don't offer and the suite with full kitchen was nicely decorated and very cozy to hang out in. I will come back here next time or try a staybridge in another town to see if they are all like this one in Missoula.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your kind words. Our staff works hard to make each and every one of our guests feel at home We have some unique amenities to help with that "Home Away From Home" feel. Thanks for mentioning them.
Great Falls, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time staying with staybridge- so there was a little shock with how big and what amenities came with the room. Great kitchenette area and loved the separate bedroom. Lots of space and a nice bathroom. Some minor maintenance issues, like cracked grout in the bathroom and a broken shower curtain. It was also obvious that who ever is doing the cleaning they are not using the hose attachments for the vacuum because there was a line of lint or dust at the base of every wall. Will that stop me from staying the probably not but kind of gross. The breakfast wasn't bad. It had the normal make it yourself waffle, oatmeal, some fruit, and no originality "pastries", I was disappointed with the hot breakfast portion, the only forms of protein were hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese and crappy pre cooked frozen round breakfast sausage and precooked frozen round eggs. Nothing was really even remotely fresh. We only had breakfast there one morning because of that. But that's ok because it led us to the discovery of the Hob Nob restaurant. Try it! I would also suggest you request a room that is not located above the swimming pool. Every screeching child could be heard in our room bright n early at 8 am until after 11 at night. I don't think it would have been a problem had we not been right above the pool. Another plus was that every time we walked into the hotel it was always super warm. Kind of random but when it's cold outside it really felt nice

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Jon B, Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, it is needed for us to keep improving. I have made some changes on our breakfast buffet. Most of our guests compliment us on our breakfast and hopefully the improvements we have implemented will make it even better.
Advance, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel has alot of extras. Has comfortable beds, clean rooms, suites which we received a luxurious 2 room suites witch included 2 tvs. A Full size refrigerator, stovetop and a dishwasher. They serve very nice salads and small dinners tues-thurs evenings free of charge. There is a free theatre room for children and adults alike to enjoy their favorite movies. The gym was very usable and the free guest laundry is a dream only found at staybridge hotels. The only complaint I have is the maid service. They only do a full service once a week and we stayed for approximately 3 weeks. I would ask for this and they would change the days saying well now it is friday then friday came no you missed it thursday. Very odd and the maids were very rude while cleaning the room one was cussing!! I thought maybe this was a one time event but no it happened the next 10 days later, My husband went up to the room to see how long they would be and she was in the room cursing about our room!! I try to never make the maids do too much work or leave a huge mess so this was very humiliating.We will go back due to the extras but not receive maide service very often.

Jon B, Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
thank you for your kind review. I really appreciate your feedback both good and bad. This type of employee behavior is not our standard and for that I apologize.
Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I spent 3 nights in this great hotel and everything was even better than expected. I travel a great deal for business and pleasure and this hotel is terrific. The beds are comefortable with very nice linens, a selection of various pillow so that you can pick your desired firmness level, a nicely appointed living room and small kitchen in every room. Breakfast is included and every morning there are many things from which to choose. The desk staff are friendly and helpful. We used their large and comfortable meeting room every day. One of the hotel staff members noticed I was in the meeting room the first morning to set up some materials. On the 2nd morning she had set up the coffee early in anticipation of me being in early so that I "wouldn't have to go to the breakfast area to get coffee". A welcome kindness for a business traveler. I'd certainly stay here again and highly recommend this hotel and their very helpful staff.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Jon B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind words. We have a great staff here and I will make sure they all read your review. Hope to see you again in the near future.
Troy, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

When I arrived (in the snow) the front area was blocked off to prevent you from pulling up to the front door to unload and check in. I asked at the front desk, but she did not know why this had been done. I reserved a quiet room - the first room that I was given was on the first floor - when she tried to give me the key, I just said, no, that will not work for me. I am now on the second floor, on the highway side and immediately next to the elevator. I arrived at six this evening, early enough to get a decent room. I brought earplugs, I hope that I will be able to get some sleep.
The young lady behind the desk tonight was too busy doing her homework - a textbook on one side of the desk and her multiple choice test on the other side to be attentive to my check in - I was not told about the evening reception, was not told the hours for breakfast and was not even told where the elevator could be found. Also, I had a package that was supposed to include a gift card and coupons for the local mall - this was a big issue and I was told to come back or she would call me when it was ready - what is there to get ready? When I came back, she was irritated that I had not waited long enough - as the mall closes at nine and I had not yet eaten (would have been nice to know about the free food ten feet away) I wanted to get headed out - someone else had to go get the bag, then the card, then the tourist junk that I threw away. I would not bother with the package - it was not worth the wait or apparent irritation that I caused the clerk.
The room is clean, with a strong smell of a cleaning product. The bed, as others have noted is soft, but everything appears to be in working order. I can hear the traffic even with the TV an heating unit on.
I will not stay again, and if I do not sleep, I will not be paying for this stay. I am so confused about all of the glowing reviews - are people sure that they have the right place?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Our front entrance is not a drive through like most hotels, the brand wanted a more residential feel so that is why it is blocked.
I apologize for the inattentive front desk, that is not our standard and will be taken care of.
Thanks for staying with us, hopefully we can meet your expectations in the future.
Virginia beach, va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We drove cross-country from Virginia and this was the best hotel by far on the whole trip. Even though it was our last night on the road I was ready to stay a few days just to "relax" before the final drive to Seattle.
We absolutely loved the meals! It was nice getting out of the car and not worrying about dinner that night. Both dinner and breakfast were far better than we could have expected! Everything was fresh, a lot to choose from and hit the spot.
The room was beautiful and clean! Really could not have asked for a better place to stay the night.
* The only thing that I was bummed about - the pet fee was $50. I understand since this is an extended stay it would make more sense for someone staying a week...but we were in the room for roughly 12 hours and it was the highest pet fee we paid over our whole trip. Would have liked to see a sliding scale based on the number of nights in the room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
InnTrusted, Public Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star/bubble review of the Staybridge Suites. Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving us such great feedback.

Best Regards,

Staybridge Suites Missoula

Been to Staybridge Suites? Share your experiences!