“Best hotel in Miles City” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Miles City
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Arlington, VA, USA
“Best hotel in Miles City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Best hotel in Miles City so far (I have stayed at Holiday Inn Express, Guesthouse Inn, Best Western, and Comfort Inn in Miles City in the past). Prices are competitive for the area and this is the only place where I have consistently gotten the federal government rate (HIE decided the govt rate was $96 last year, as opposed to $77 which is what the govt will reimburse you for in Miles City). No hot tub and pool only gets 4.5 feet deep. Continental Plus breakfast is great (even the coffee is decent!) and the rooms are well-appointed.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites of Miles City. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. We truly value your comments and hope that we see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I attended a conference in early May that was held in the new Sleep Inn & Suites in Miles City, MT. I had no expectations but what a surprise was in store for all of us! The lovely rooms and bathrooms were immaculate, the beds comfortable, the pillows perfect and the daily complimentary breakfast was really wonderful, with a huge array of food. Each staff person I encountered was cheerful and eager to help. The conference facility was excellent. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues, and I will look forward to staying there again!.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor and it was quiet, with a good view of the town.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, for choosing the Miles City Sleep Inn & Suites. We strive to give our guest the best possible stay every time. We appreciate all the kind words.
Red Lodge, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I attended a two meetings at this Sleep Inn and can recommend it for business travelers and families alike. The meeting rooms are well situated, rooms are comfortable and clean. The expanded, free continental breakfast was very convenient. Staff is friendly and accomodating. Slept great! Located close to an excellent restaurant, Rib & Chop House. Enjoy Miles City.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing the Sleep Inn and Suites for your stay while in Miles City. I am glad that your stay with us was enjoyable.
Road Warrior
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Spent one night here passing through town and enjoyed my stay. This is a very new hotel, probably less then 1 year old, it's a attractive hotel on the outside, one of the nicest looking Sleep Inns I've seen. The interior of the hotel and rooms themselves look nice and are tastefully decorated as well.

Rooms are clean and spacious. Beds are comfortable, the mattresses are brand new Simmons World Class Beautyrest, which is a plush, high quality mattress and one of my favorite hotel mattresses I encounter.

Room had a large LCD TV with a nice selection of channels. Internet was both wired and wireless, speeds were just OK though, only about 1.5Mbps download speeds which is nothing to get too excited about but still decent enough.

Bathroom towels were heavy and of good quality, you can tell that the owners didn't put the cheapest of everything in this hotel.

A couple negatives I will point out, the front desk staff were professional but rather cold and not particularly friendly, the folks I encountered should be working at the DMV or IRS not greeting guests at a hotel.

While the owners did a good job with their mattress selection I can't say the same for the desk chairs, those are horrible, like torture devices, I can't imagine sitting there for hours trying to get any work done, very uncomfortable.

Finally the hotel is next door to a truck stop so you can't really open your windows and get any fresh air without listening to a barrage of semi-truck engines idling. There were dozens and dozens of trucks lined up to the rear of the hotel, it's quite a busy truck stop. Luckily though with your windows closed you can't really hear the trucks so I was not really bothered by them much.

All in all this is still a very nice hotel and easily the best in Miles City.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
I just wanted to thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites of Miles City. We value all of our guest and we are happy you had an enjoyable stay. We also love to hear feedback about what we can do better. We thank you for your support.
Montgomery, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My son and I stayed the night of April 20. We arrived at 9 pm as we were driving to Spokane Washington. When staying at a hotel I look for a quick and easy checkin, clean and spacious room and hopefully a good continental breakfast. Sleep Inn & suites provided us all of the above along with excellent service. I highly recommend staying here. Our rooms bathroom had plenty of towels and soaps. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets relatively new. A 42 inch flat screen makes watching tv in bed enjoyable. I forgot to mention the hotel appears to be new. Breakfast was very good. They had scrambled eggs or hard boiled, waffles, two kinds of cereal (raisin bran or fruit loops), toast, bagels, danishes, juices, coffee and milk. The place is kept very clean. I saw an indoor swimming pool and a work out room with a tread mill, stationary bike and weight machine. We left very early as we had a 10 hour drive to our destination, but there are casinos next to the hotel. Needless to say I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

It was truly a pleasure staying at this hotel. It helps being a new hotel, less than one year old. The staff is very friendly, helpful and efficient and accommodated our room request with ease. We found our room to be clean, odour free and spacious. Unfortunately the hotel didn't design the sink and vanity outside the bathroom, oh well, can't have everything. Our room didn't have a bathtub but the walk in shower was very nice. It was wonderful to have a crock pot of homemade soup available to guests. The complimentary breakfast was among the best ever; for good selection, good food and plenty of it. I know we'll stay here again when passing through.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chad R, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Just wanted to thank you for staying with us. We would love to have you back any time
Plentywood, Montana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The hotel was fantastic, clean, very comfortable and the staff was great. However there were a group of 10 to 15 drunk people hanging out in the parking lot who were not guests at the hotel. much to our surprise, at shift change these drunk people came inside for the evening with their cases of beer and played cards, stumbled around and were very loud. Its unacceptable that they were aloud to loiter in the parking and even more unacceptable that the night attendant let them inside and hung out with them. My husband and I couldn't sleep. Our anniversary vacation was ruined.

Room Tip: The Whirlpool suite is awesome and the price difference is not that much.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Chad R, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for takeing the time to talk to me about the issue you had with our stay. Bring this to our attention can only make us better and I believe it will.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!