“Amazing Meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Seattle
“Amazing Meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2008

We had a friend in Livingston who met us for dinner here. We eat out at a lot of great restaurants and were extremely impressed with the great food here. Our only complaint was the service was very slow. All our food was great. I had the scallops with risotto, which was fabulous and perfectly prepared, also the green salad with pistachio crusted goat cheese, a perfect salad. My boyfriend had the seafood stew, which he loved. Quite a surprise for this sleepy little Montana town, a must stop if you are passing through or staying overnight!

Santa Barbara
“Best Restaurant in Livingston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2007

This is the best restaurant in Livingston. The owners are always on the property making sure that everything is just right and the food is always excellent. This restaurant could be anywhere in the United States and be the best, it just happens to be in Livingston. What a treat.

livingston
“Great Restaurant in Livingston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2007

I live in Livingston and am very particular when I eat out. i believe if I am going to eat out I want to eat someplace that cooks food better than i do. 2nd Street Bistro is a wonderufl place to have a great dinner and I think lunch in the summer. Their food and service is consistant. A great suprise in our sleepy little town.
melanie

USA
“Second Class Bistro”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2006

This is suppossed to be one of the better restaurants in Livingston. I went there on a Sunday evening. It was "Pizza Night". The idea is for $10 it is all you can eat salad and pizza (chef's choice). They bring a bowl of "salad" to the table and the servers bring pizza from the kitchen, come to the table and give you a slice. (At least that is what it seems was to happen.)

The salad consisted of mixed greens with a vinagrette- nothing else. I was served 3 small pieces of pizza (each was about an eighth of an 8 inch diameter pie) over the course of about an hour and a half. The food was lukewarm at best.