“What a way to spend two days in Yellowstone” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Clermont, FL
7 attraction reviews
“What a way to spend two days in Yellowstone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We spent two full days with Carol the owner of Safari Yellowstone. This guy is amazing. He will find any animal in yellowstone for you to view. The purpose of our trip was to find wolves. The pack was very hard to find as they are smaller and spread out. However he found two wolves nesting and one standing beautifully on a rock for us to view. Rick the lead for the wolf project at yellowstone told me that Carl can find a pup behind a mushroom. We did not just see wolves though. We saw grizzly bears, black bears, Elk, Rams, Deer (many types), bison and more bison. We also saw Periquen Falcon babies nesting. We did some very nice hikes and some very educational walking trips of Mammoth. The main thing with Safari yellowstone is comfort and education. He picked us up each morning promptly at 5:00am (our choice to see the animals) and spent 12 hours with us each day. Provided anything we wanted as well like water, coke, coffee, muffins, sandwiches etc. My wife needs a gluten free diet and he even provide for that as well. His personality was great and the suburban was very comfortable. However the key to this trip was finding animals and we found lots of animals. I totally loved it and will spend two more days with him next year. Well worth it as you will also learn what to do when you visit yellowstone on your own. Too many people go to yellowstone and just drive the roads. They miss so much doing this. Being with an educated biologist made the trip into yellowstone much more exciting.

Visited July 2012

East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
24 attraction reviews
“The best part of our Yellowstone trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

We spent a full day with Carl, the owner of Safari Yellowstone, and it was an amazing experience. Carl is well connected to other guides and wildlife people, and we were able to watch a pack of wolves for close to two hours with scopes and binoculars supplied by Carl. We also saw lots of elks, bison, prong horns, deer, long horn sheep, mountain goats, a great owl in nest with its young, and other birds. Carl was very knowledgeable and knows where to look and how to spot wildlife. He is friendly, engaging, and fun to spent an entire day with (which says a lot!). The experience far exceeded our expectations. DO NOT CONFUSE HIS COMPANY WITH YELLOWSTONE SAFARI. Despite the similar names, they are not the same business.

Visited May 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Safari Yellowstone made our trip wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

We booked our trip with SAFARI Yellowstone and we were completely satisfied. Our tour guide was so knowledgable and personable that we felt we had taken a college course in the park. We saw the animals of the areas, both Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, in their natural environments, the rivers, lakes, geysers, and sulphuric pools. It is as if two separate worlds collided into one place.
Be sure to go with Safari Yellowstone, those 2 words in that order, you will not be disappointed.

Visited September 2011
Exeter, New Hampshire
“Fabulous! Can't say enough good things about Safari Yellowstone"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband and I booked a one day excursion to yellowstone with Carl and we were greeted promptly at 6am at our hotel in Livingston. Our guide, Pat, is the most amazing individual we came across while in Montana. He was so knowledgeable about the animals, plants, rocks, history of the park and all the surroundings. We had a million questions and he answered them all. I truly can't say enough great things about Pat and the trip! Unfortunately for me, I got sick while on the trip and Pat was so accommodating and caring about the whole event. He even took me to the medical office at Fort Mommouth and sat with my husband in the waiting room and then took us back early to the hotel. He is such a great person and made the shortened day just fantastic! In my mind, there is no other company to book when you need a guide through Yellowstone! We saw so many bears, elk, buffalo and mountain goats while on the trip. The SUV was very clean, and they provided us with binoculars, drinks, food. Just fabulous!

Visited July 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
“Amazing day in YNP with Safari Yellowstone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

I can't stop talking about the fantastic day my friends and I had on our Safari Yellowstone tour! Our guide Lynn was so great and super friendly. He knew all the places to go to find wildlife and I think we saw almost every animal in the park. We got to see wolves with cubs, 2 bears, bison, elk, mountain goats, pronghorn. We had a running joke with him that the only animal he didn't find us was a unicorn! LOL! Lynn also took us on a hike around Trout Lake which was so beautiful.

Book a tour with these guys, you will NOT regret it!

Visited August 2011