“So impressed with The Country Inn! ” 5 of 5 stars

The Country Inn
1020 West 9th Street, Libby, MT 59923   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Libby
Texas
“So impressed with The Country Inn! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

So impressed with this hotel! !! Clean, comfortable, nice owners, so glad we stayed here! It was so quiet here. Libby is a quaint little town. Also ate at the treasure restaurant. Loved it. ...........

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Jannelle C, General Manager at The Country Inn, responded to this review, August 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad that your stay in Libby and with our hotel was so good.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fargo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Our family of five made this our base camp before heading into Glacier National Park. To quote my wife, this was the cleanest hotel we have stayed in. And having traveled 2000 miles to get here, that says a lot. The new owner/manager Janelle is fantastic and seems to have paid attention to all the things important to a mom. The place is a little older, but compared to it's peers it is very nice, clean, has important amenities like WiFi, Microwave, Fridge and a great value. We arrived very late, yet were greeted, and treated well and not rushed at checkout. Beds, pillows, bedding, all was great!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Due to your long trip and late arrival, I am glad we could accommodate your family so well. It is important to our property that we make all guests feel welcome and try to accommodate needs. I am glad we succeeded with you and your family!!
Elmer, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I spent 14 days in this hotel and couldn't have had a greater stay any where. The owners: Jannelle and Cody Campbell are hands on all the way and more than eager to do whatever was necessary to ensure a wonderful stay. They hosted a BBQ for all guests on Sunday evening. Cleanliness of the hotel itself and the rooms are unparalleled. I just can not say enough about my terrific stay there. Thank you Cody and Jannelle and Zoe for making my stay so wonderful. I'll be back!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the review, we are glad your were pleased with your accommodations!
La Grande, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My sister and I recently spent almost two weeks at the Country Inn in Libby. We could not have been treated better!!! The new owners and their staff went out of their way to accommodate our every need and wish. My sister has special medical needs and the Country Inn folks did everything they could to help her accommodate her needs. We were treated like royalty. Our room was spacious and spotless!! We felt like family staying with Janelle and Cody. They are a darling couple who sincerely care about the comfort and quality service of their customers. I cannot say enough about the quality accommodations they provided us. We will stay there again and again. Thank you to all of you for making our stay comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your extended visit with us and we were able to accommodate your visit as needed. Take Care!
Libby
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Found stained and worn out towels. My sheets had stains. There was spots all over the mirrors. TV looked like it hasn't been dusted in months. Oh ya!!! There was hair in the fridge and the microwave old food all over the inside. There bath tub was discusting, OSHA should go inspect them because I had folded up the grip at the bottem because it looked like it was peeling and I found MOLD and hair!!! I also noticed the housekeeper didn't clean the drawers. The carpet had nasty looking stains and it smelt like cat poop. Not to mention!! I woke up late because the alarm clock was set on the wrong time. I will. Never stay at this place again! They charge way to much for a discusting room.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We apologize your stay was not better. We appreciate good and bad reviews as this allows us to continue to make changes and grow our business. We would ask in future that you allow the same time as writing a review to talk directly with management about your stay. With looking for the room you stayed in to match your review we are unable to find the issues you commented on. Due to this we are unable to move forward in correcting the issues from your review.
Ely
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The front woman was VERY nice. I was disappointed to find the pool had been filled in! I remember this hotel when it was a Super 8. My first impression walking to my room was the smell. It is old and was a smoking hotel, so... The room was spacious with 2 queen beds, a recliner!, and 4 towels. I was disappointed to find there was no fridge -- again a leftover memory I guess. I also couldn't find pen and paper to take my notes for tripadvisor. I never have my laundry done, but ALWAYS use the laundry bag for my dirty clothes and there was no laundry bag. The sink drained VERY slowly so there was standing water while you were brushing your teeth or washing your face. And no, I don't leave the water on when I brush. There was a separate fan switch in the bathroom -- that's always a plus. The showerhead was very short even for the 5'5" member of our family. We asked for a late checkout and were thanked for ASKING by a very pleasant young man at the front desk. Overall, the personnel were good and the recliner was great, but the little things missing and the smell might be hard for me to overcome on my next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Richard V, General Manager at The Country Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Sarah O, thank you for the review. I am sorry your stay was not as enjoyable as your previous stays. I wish you would have contacted the front desk on some of your concerns so we could have assisted. A frig and laundry bag could have been provided upon request. For the drains, contacting front desk would have allowed us to resolve immediately. If you do choose to stay with us again, please request a frig during reservation or check-in. Also please let us know what is not working for your stay so we can do our best to resolve.

Kind Regards,
Country Inn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had stayed in a couple hotels in Libby before (including this one before it was the Country Inn) and they were average but our last trip was blessed with this beautifully clean and comfortable resting place with equally amazing new owners! Refreshing fresh fruit infused water in the lobby was a welcome surprise on such a hot July 4th and it truly felt like home! If you're in Libby and don't stay here, you're missing out!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for the review MicsWife, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the changes recently occurring. We hope you come see us again!

Been to The Country Inn? Share your experiences!