“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Evergreen Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Libby
Evergreen Motel
You added Evergreen Motel to your Saves list
808 Mineral Avenue, Libby, MT 59923   |
Special Offer
New Flat Screen TVs
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Libby
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The staff was so kind and welcoming. They did so well at making sure all their guests needs are met. They also made sure to do their very best at making their guests feel as comfortable and at home as possible. I plan to stay there every time I visit Libby, Montana.

• Stayed April 2014

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

The room was recently updated and super clean! Friendly staff that were willing to accomidate any of my needs. Will absolutely be back! No question. The beds were so comfy and had everything you could ask for! Great place to stay

• Stayed April 2014
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I have never felt so relaxed!! The owners were very helpful and gave direction on where to eat and sightsee. The room was clean, warm and had soft towels. And I was very impressed by the big flat screen tv in the room!! My son loved playing his Xbox on it. I would definitely recommend this motel to someone and can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed February 2014
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My experience at the Evergreen was perfect from the time I booked. Smooth check-in, friendly knowledgeable staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, perfectly located close to a great restaurant called Torgies. I enjoyed my stay so much that before I left, I booked a weekend for June (I want to see the landscaping at the motel that everyone is talking about!) Kudos to the new owners, I can tell they have put a lot of work into the place.. I was surprised to find out they are young entrepreneurs in their early 20's..

Room Tip: Room 7 was nice and remodeled.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

When I was looking for a room in Libby I was excited to see a room under $100 that looked like a nice place to stay. I was surprised that when I checked in the room was exactly how described. The young man at the office was also a pleasure and great help. For the price of this room it was perfect and I plan on staying there again. It is located down town Libby which was an extra bonus.
-D.Moss

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Bellingham, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our stay at Evergreen Motel last Sunday night was really comfortable. After checking in we drove over to Treasure Mountain Restaurant to see the Seahawks game in the afternoon, and later watched the final episode of Breaking Bad in our room at the Evergreen while eating Subway sandwiches (nice touch to put their shop right next door!).

The next morning heading west and south we discovered both Kootenai Falls and the Giant Cedar Grove. So cool.

The young lady that checked us in at the Evergreen in the early afternoon on a quiet fall Sunday was very helpful and friendly. We liked the idea of being offered a pet sheet to cover the bed for our small dog. That's a good way to keep the bed and room clean, but not many motels seem to have thought of that. Even though the building is getting "mature" in age, we found everything to be really clean and nice, and the well-maintained landscaping shows they care about appearance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you are used to lavish lifestyles and hotels with flat screen television, Wi-Fi (internet connectivity), mini-fridge and mini- bar with snacks and drinks or fancy hotels equipped with spas, massages, gyms, beauty centres, swimming pools, in house bars & restaurants and laundry service then this place is not really for you. Evergreen is just a simple MOTEL but with a much better rate than a luxury hotel. If you just need to sleep, then this motel is okay: queen beds, toilet, shower (no bathtub), small sink, AC, TV, telephone. No continental breakfast but they provide free coffee.

You can dine-out at Pizza Hut (across the street, a very short walking distance) or at other restaurants in town. Keep in mind that after 10:00PM, it is very difficult to find something opened.
Libby is a very SMALL town (over 2,500) and people in rural setting try their best to survive. So don’t be too picky and enjoy your stay in an old fashion motel. By the way, Jenna and Melody at the office are very nice girls and they will do their best to help you.

Room Tip: Instead to book online, call and talk to Jenna (she is the best).
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Evergreen Motel? Share your experiences!