“Modest clean comfy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B & B Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lewistown
B & B Motel
520 East Main Street, Lewistown, MT 59457   |
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Lewistown
Helena, Montana, United States
“Modest clean comfy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Good, no frills motel. Does have wifi. Very clean, pleasant staff. I paid 65.00 (includes tax) for a single room on ground floor. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Calgary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

A modest establishment, the B & B Motel provides large rooms, lots of seating and (in the 2nd floor of the two story wing) good views of the surrounding hills from both the guest rooms and the balcony outside. It is a short walk downtown to a good dinner at the Yogo Inn. We ended up here as a neigbouring motel where we had a reservation had overbooked. After a relaxing sleep, we were glad that we ended up at the B & B!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

Shirley was nice to provide us a room at the last minute, although all that was left was smoking. We could tell they did spray, and the room was clean, but as non-smokers it wasn't comfortable due to the staleness. There was not any shampoo, only soap. The shower temperature wasn't consistent. Considering we paid the same rate as the night before in the Super 8, I would say the value just wasn't there.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

We had originally planned to stay at the Sunset Motel, but it looked closed, so we came back here. I'm glad we did, because almost everything filled up pretty quickly. We paid about $65 for our room. The motel has a small section that was probably built in the '50s, and a larger 2-story unit that was added later, maybe the '70s. I would have liked a vintage room, but we got a room on the second story of the new wing. It was clean, and the room was actually pretty huge. The bathroom was nice and clean, and the towels were much better than a lot of these older independents give you. Our bed was very comfortable, and the room had a fridge. We were sort of on the back corner of the motel, and while it was a pain to drag our luggage all the way there, the room was quiet at night.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Bismarck, N.D., USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2009

We rolled into Lewistown enroute to Glacier National Park. The B&B was one of the first places we saw and I found the phone number in my GPS. The person that answered the phone gave me a quote and I asked if there was a triple A discount available. The woman I spoke with said that there was a discount for triple A but would not give me the rate over the phone. Since I was calling from the parking lot, I went in. She demanded to see my triple A card before giving me a rate reduction of $5. We were so tired, I accepted the offer. The attendant then demanded to see my spouse's triple A card when we opted to use her card to pay for the room. The attendant was very rude and surly. The room was clean and the bed was fine, however, we were serenaded by a fairly steady stream of truck traffic rumbling by the motel. If you find yourself in this town, I would recommend you bypass the B&B. The rate we paid with the discount was $65 for two people and one bed.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to B & B Motel? Share your experiences!