“Good value” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
“Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Outside of Billings 10 miles, kinda a hassle but the value and what you saved over Billings hotels was amazing! Great breakfast, great beds and pool and hot tub. Will definately stay here again! Easy to find!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Erin C, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you decided to travel just a few more miles to stay with us. We are very easy to find and just right off the exit into Laurel. The breakfast bar is open every morning from 5am to 10am with many items to choose from including biscuits and gravy, French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage links, and a variety of sweet items. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the breakfast. All of the beds have pillow top mattresses, very comfortable and of course the pool and hot open 24 hours who wouldn't enjoy that. I do hope you come back to stay again with us. Thank you again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Wolf Point, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoy using the Best Western- Yellowstone Crossing Hotel, as the staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and quiet, and the location is near enough to Billiings to do all the things there, plus close enough to Red Lodge to make the trip there and yet cheaper than both of those places. I have always enjoyed my stays at this Best Western location

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I want to thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you receive top notch customer service from the staff, we are here 24 hours a day everyday. So not matter what questions or concerns you may have we are able to answer them at any given hour. We are called the gateway hotel, in the middle of the tourist attractions, easy access to get to, and open 24 hours. I do hope you were able to enjoy the deluxe continental breakfast that we serve everyday. Also a plus having free WIFI and the pool/hot tub open 24 hours. I hope that next time you come this way you are able to stay with us. Thank you again!!
Laurel, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

We have stayed numerous times for business and fun!! Great place to stay!! We have always had friendly staff that are helpful and smile!!! The hotel has always been clean and the breakfast good. Biscuits and Gravy always go over great with the boys. They are extremely pet friendly with our small dog!! Pet rooms are clean and just like the rest (sometimes we travel without our dog) Just a great value!!! I love that the clientele is quiet and laid back also. We have stayed at the crowded, busy hotels in Billings and will drive to Laurel to stay because of the value, friendly staff, and atmosphere.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us time and time again. I glad that you choose to stay with us whether it is for business or personal use. Our business travelers can enjoy a quiet room with free WIFI to get any important information done. While the pleasure/traveling through guests can also enjoy the WIFI to surf the web, play games. or check there email. As you mentioned we have pet friendly rooms so those furry friends of ours can travel with us too. We treat each room the same whether it has a pet or not each room is cleaned to its fullest. Breakfast in the morning is great with many items to choose from. Also I hope your kids were able to enjoy the 24 hour pool and hot tub. We have staff available 24 hours a day, with a warm smile and friendly face we try our hardest to make everyone's stay enjoyable. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to see you again.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We needed a quick stopover on our way out to Big Sky. We chose this hotel because it was closer to our final destination and less expensive than staying in Billings. We were welcomed by Kayla. She was very cheerful and helped us with some restaurant recommendations. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. I liked the sink being outside of the bathroom so we could be more efficient in the morning. The breakfast was good. Skip the scrambled (powdered) eggs and go for the biscuits and gravy.

If we needed to, I would chose this hotel again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you were greeted with a warm smile and friendly face. We take pride in our customer service. The front desk staff is available to answer any questions 24 hours a day. We have menus at the front desk for any restaurant in the area, with recommendations of where to go. All the beds in the hotel have pillow top mattresses and like you said very comfortable. My housekeeping staff takes pride in making each room feel like a home away from home. I am happy that you came down for the great breakfast we have to offer, with many items to choose from not only biscuits and gravy but fresh fruit, French toast, cinnamon rolls, and a variety of items. Thank you again for choosing us and taking the time to write your review. I do hope you come back to stay again!!!
SPOKANE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a great value for the quality of motel. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, and warm since it was below zero several nights and lots of snow. The staff was helpful in letting me know about weather coming up. I will stay here again. Hopefully in warmer weather.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy you chose us to stay with on your trip. Like many places not only in Montana but across the U.S. the winter storms were awful this year. But a friendly warm welcoming hotel is the place to stop. I do hope you were able to enjoy the fireplace we have in the main lobby. It is always a nice place to warm up after a cold night also to take with friends and family. Not only is the fireplace nice to warm up with but a hot breakfast is also great to have. With biscuits and gravy, French toast, sausage links, and scrambled eggs a full stomach is also great to have and those chilly days. Also we have coffee served 24 hours a day, with a variety of teas down in the breakfast bar area. I am pleased that staff was able to keep everyone informed on the road conditions and the up coming weather. We look out for our travelers. I do hope you come back to stay again and yes hopefully nicer out so you can enjoy the outside views. Thanks again!!
Dillon, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I slept very well here. The TV remote did not work well, but the front desk clerk tried her best to help us out. Also, like most hotels and motels, the carpet was not thoroughly cleaned. When I stepped into the shower after walking barefoot across the carpeted room, the dirt on my feet made the water muddy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you enjoyed the comfortable pillow top mattresses. I do however apologize for the carpets. We have recently done some remodeling and we have shampooed the carpets in the rooms along with new furniture in the rooms. So next time you come to stay with us I hope it doesn't happen again. I am pleased that my front desk staff was able to assist you in anyway possible. We try our best to help out any questions or concerns each guest of ours may have. I do hope you were able to come down for breakfast in the morning and also enjoy the pool/hot tub. Thank you again, I do hope you come to stay again.
Chico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Staff was pleasant, hotel was clean and seemed new. Only problem were cheap pillows. Food at the buffet was surprising good. Their gravy was excellent. Would love to see one of those waffle machines there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff is available to assist in anyway possible 24 hours a day. We take pride in our customer service and cleanliness of the hotel. The housekeeping staff is great with keeping the rooms nice and clean. We have recently done some renovations in the rooms so the pillow issue should be resolved. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast in the morning. We try to take everyone's opinion into consideration. So we will look into the waffle machine but for the time we have hot French toast available as well biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs. and a variety of sweet items to choose from. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you come back in the future.

Been to BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!