“A decent choice.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing

You added BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   205 SE 4th Street, I-90 Exit #434, Laurel, MT 59044-3309   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Laurel
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“A decent choice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We needed a quick stopover on our way out to Big Sky. We chose this hotel because it was closer to our final destination and less expensive than staying in Billings. We were welcomed by Kayla. She was very cheerful and helped us with some restaurant recommendations. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. I liked the sink being outside of the bathroom so we could be more efficient in the morning. The breakfast was good. Skip the scrambled (powdered) eggs and go for the biscuits and gravy.

If we needed to, I would chose this hotel again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Erin C, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am very pleased that you were greeted with a warm smile and friendly face. We take pride in our customer service. The front desk staff is available to answer any questions 24 hours a day. We have menus at the front desk for any restaurant in the area, with recommendations of where to go. All the beds in the hotel have pillow top mattresses and like you said very comfortable. My housekeeping staff takes pride in making each room feel like a home away from home. I am happy that you came down for the great breakfast we have to offer, with many items to choose from not only biscuits and gravy but fresh fruit, French toast, cinnamon rolls, and a variety of items. Thank you again for choosing us and taking the time to write your review. I do hope you come back to stay again!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
SPOKANE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a great value for the quality of motel. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, and warm since it was below zero several nights and lots of snow. The staff was helpful in letting me know about weather coming up. I will stay here again. Hopefully in warmer weather.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy you chose us to stay with on your trip. Like many places not only in Montana but across the U.S. the winter storms were awful this year. But a friendly warm welcoming hotel is the place to stop. I do hope you were able to enjoy the fireplace we have in the main lobby. It is always a nice place to warm up after a cold night also to take with friends and family. Not only is the fireplace nice to warm up with but a hot breakfast is also great to have. With biscuits and gravy, French toast, sausage links, and scrambled eggs a full stomach is also great to have and those chilly days. Also we have coffee served 24 hours a day, with a variety of teas down in the breakfast bar area. I am pleased that staff was able to keep everyone informed on the road conditions and the up coming weather. We look out for our travelers. I do hope you come back to stay again and yes hopefully nicer out so you can enjoy the outside views. Thanks again!!
Dillon, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife and I slept very well here. The TV remote did not work well, but the front desk clerk tried her best to help us out. Also, like most hotels and motels, the carpet was not thoroughly cleaned. When I stepped into the shower after walking barefoot across the carpeted room, the dirt on my feet made the water muddy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you enjoyed the comfortable pillow top mattresses. I do however apologize for the carpets. We have recently done some remodeling and we have shampooed the carpets in the rooms along with new furniture in the rooms. So next time you come to stay with us I hope it doesn't happen again. I am pleased that my front desk staff was able to assist you in anyway possible. We try our best to help out any questions or concerns each guest of ours may have. I do hope you were able to come down for breakfast in the morning and also enjoy the pool/hot tub. Thank you again, I do hope you come to stay again.
Chico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Staff was pleasant, hotel was clean and seemed new. Only problem were cheap pillows. Food at the buffet was surprising good. Their gravy was excellent. Would love to see one of those waffle machines there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff is available to assist in anyway possible 24 hours a day. We take pride in our customer service and cleanliness of the hotel. The housekeeping staff is great with keeping the rooms nice and clean. We have recently done some renovations in the rooms so the pillow issue should be resolved. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast in the morning. We try to take everyone's opinion into consideration. So we will look into the waffle machine but for the time we have hot French toast available as well biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs. and a variety of sweet items to choose from. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you come back in the future.
Laurel, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff were professional, pleasant and helpful. The rooms were extremely clean. The pool was sparkling clean and inviting. The hot tub was so relaxing. I would highly recommend this hotel for families, couples or for business gatherings.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

First off I want to take you for taking the time to send a review about our hotel. Second I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We try our hardest to keep the interior and exterior very nice and clean. The décor in the hotel is all cabin wooden style. We like to think of ourselves as nice country setting. The staff here takes pride in what they do. They are very helpful and can answer any question that is brought to them. The housekeeping staff also takes pride in what they do. They are the best around and keep the rooms nice and neat. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the 24 hour pool/hot tub. My maintenance personal keeps the pool area nice and clean so our guests can relax and enjoy it. I do hope you were able to enjoy the breakfast served everyday from 5am to 10am. We are a great hotel for families, business, and also pets we something for everyone to enjoy, free WIFI, nice green grass (in the summer) for the pets, and staff available 24 hours for late check ins and early to rise check outs. I do hope you come back again.
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was the closet decent hotel near Bridger, MT. It is clean, fair, and decent. That's all there is. It Does have a 24 hour pool and a free breakfast which isn't bad, but nothing fancy. the 1st morning they had scrambled eggs., the next 3 mornings is was all biscuits and gravy and sausage, and some bacon. they have fruit and dry cereal as well. The rooms were clean. It is located next to a few fast food restaurants and some decent eatery and a Walmart half a mile down the road. i would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing us to stay with on your trip. I am pleased that you had a overall great experience with us. The breakfast bar is served from 5am to 10am daily and as you mentioned biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage links, French toast, we also have fresh fruit, cinnamon rolls, and a variety of other items to choose from. We are very close to Red Lodge and all the towns in-between, just right off the exit, with a brightly lite Best Western sign out front. We do have the free WIFI and the pool/hot tub open 24 hours along with 24 hour staff available. We are centrally located in middle of Laurel, with nearby restaurants and menus down at the front desk for those dining areas. I do hope that if you are in the area again you stop by and stay with us again. Thank you.
Great Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have stayed at numerous motels and the Best Western Yellowstone Crossing is the one that makes you feel like you are at home!! The Staff is very dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as possible and make you feel at home while there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a very charming, home away from home atmosphere here at our hotel. The front desk is very friendly and welcomes each guest with a smile, I am pleased that you were greeted with just that. I hope you were able to enjoy the breakfast served in the morning and maybe take a dip in the 24 hour pool. I do hope you come back to stay again, thank you!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Yellowstone Crossing? Share your experiences!