We stayed one night here and the room was what we have come to expect. The room was quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub but I remember the pool as being a little cold. Breakfast was good and the 30 minute drive to West Glacier was doable. We shopped at an Albertson's just down the street from the hotel. We did think the hotel was tucked behind some other buildings and the signage was not easily visible from the main street but we only drove by once without seeing it. Yes I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Kalispell Hotel
- Hampton Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Kalispell Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you're traveling for business or that much-needed vacation, you'll want to find a Kalispell hotel that offers modern amenities and stellar service. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn® Kalispell hotel. We're conveniently located off Highway 2, only nine miles from the Glacier International Airport. Whatever your pleasure-from snow-skiing to shopping, boating to picnicking-you'll find it all just a short drive from our comfortable Kalispell hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.