Decent hotel. Noisy with traffic on the EAST side.. Get a room on the West side. Negotiate for
the best price... Remember the EAST is noisy with traffic.
The morning breakfast was included but is not too good.. Acceptable but not great...
Wish the coffee was stronger. It was watered down.. Colored water.
If the location was better then they would be justified to charge higher prices.
The bed was firm and pillows ok.. good.. not bad.... biggest problem is the noise... so 75 a
night is too too too much.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Kalispell MT hotel near Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Resort, Black Tail Mountain Resort,and Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Enjoy golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, backpacking, boating, skiing, snowboarding, while staying at Glacier Peaks Inn hotel accomodations on your Montana summer or winter family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.